Official August 2009 thread!

Am I reading this wrong or did you get upgraded to Grand Floridian???

That would be amazing. How did you find out? Did they call to let you know?

Yes the GF! We were informed by our group leader that our entire block of rooms (24) had been upgraded! Although we are not there yet, this being our first (and maybe last) stay on property, it made for a lot of dropped jaws at the meeting! Now just wish we could get an ADR for Narcoossee's!

NJDRIVER: Good for you and your entire party! That is terrific. What a way to start a vacation. I would love any upgrade but the the GF is just amazing.:goodvibes Have a wonderful trip.:flower3:

NJDRIVER: Good for you and your entire party! That is terrific. What a way to start a vacation. I would love any upgrade but the the GF is just amazing.:goodvibes Have a wonderful trip.:flower3:

You can leave out the R :upsidedow Our daughters will be performing at the Waterside Theater on Wednesday. Still can't get that ADR for Narcoossee's!

We are driving down from NJ as well. Leaving tomorrow night at Midnight. Stopping over in GA and then will be in the World on Tuesday around 11!!! Our kids don't know we are going. They think we are just driving to visit old friends. Can't believe we have kept this secret for so long!!!

We are driving down from NJ as well. Leaving tomorrow night at Midnight. Stopping over in GA and then will be in the World on Tuesday around 11!!! Our kids don't know we are going. They think we are just driving to visit old friends. Can't believe we have kept this secret for so long!!!

You are driving straight through?

We surprised my kids when they were younger once. They thought we were going to PA.

This time next week I will be in my happy place!!! Let's just hope Bill does not come over for a visit, hopefully he will follow Ana!:rotfl2:

Leaving from NJ on Thursday p.m.! Will most likely be stopping early a.m. in SC or GA if DH can make it ;)

Hoping for the best weather wise! If you see a gold honda mini van from NJ honk!!!

:cool1: 21 hours until we are taking off from DFW :cool1:

Isn't it funny how our countdowns go from months to weeks to days to hours, and it still never gets here fast enough :laughing:

Cant wait, we did our preliminary packing last night. Making sure we have everything so that were not running around the night before. I was exteremely excited!

6 days to go!!!

Cant wait, we did our preliminary packing last night. Making sure we have everything so that were not running around the night before. I was exteremely excited!

6 days to go!!!

LOL My luggage has been packed for about 10 days :)

89 hours until liftoff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter