official email from WDW re: CP speakers

elemusing

DIS Veteran
I emailed WDW guest services and asked them directly to confirm or deny the rumors about the list circulating on the internet. I got a response this morning. The list for CP speakers is correct according to cast member Mirriam Ferguson.

November 28-30 ANDY GARCIA
December 1-3 BEN VEREEN
December 4-6 RITA MORENO
December 7-9 TBA
December 10-12 TBA
December 13-15 STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN
December 16-18 EDWARD JAMES OLMOS
December 19-21 SANDI PATTY
December 22-24 ROBBY BENSON
December 25-30 GARY SINISE

Just thought I would pass this along.

Angie

IF ONLY I could be there to hear Stephen Curtis Chapman...I adore him...CP will be over by the time we get there (have to wait till the end of the year so DDad can get off work, his job changes then)...If anyone wants to video it for me I'll send reimbursement for postage and a video tape...

I'm going on the 10th and I'm waiting to see who our narrator will be... :p

Thanks for posting!

thanks so much! I was waiting and waiting!
Andy Garcia is great, I'm happy, we are going to the first CP of the year, Nov 28th, to kick off the Holiday season! :)

thanks for posting!

Laura :)

Looks like we have this person, anyone know who he/she is?

<hr>
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '12/14/2003 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=maroon>December 2003, OKW 2BR...</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Gone!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

In response to who Sandi Patty is, she is a contemporary Christian music singer. She can hit the high note!

Steven Curtis Chapman is a Christian singer.

We have the package for Dec 7 and are planning standby for Dec 11, both TBA. :(

Steven Curtis Chapman appears to be a contemporary (country-ish? Nashville based) singer.
http://www.scchapman.com/

Where is the "America Gardens Theatre" where CP plays? Is the rest of Epcot WS open while CP goes on? Which restaurant is the closest to the theatre? Are any dates sold out yet? What time is best for dinner for which schedule show? Sorry for so many questions, I have never done CP before, and I wanted to get a Dinner package, but our trip is a bit last minute. Thanks in advance.

If anyone wants to video Stephen Curtis Chapman for me, PLEASE let me know! I adore him...and boy can he sing. His song "I will be here" is one of the songs that will be in my wedding....*sigh* You will LOVE him...he's not really country sounding at all, but I think several Christian recording companies are based out of Nashville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter