Official High School Musical Thread

DisIvyCo

DIS Veteran
I know that almost everyone watched High School Musical here is were we can talk about the movie. Have fun.:)

I haven't watched the entire movie yet.

I find myself singing the songs though. Breaking Free really sticks in my head.

As much as I tell people it's just a kids movie....I secretly do like watching it! -shifty eyes- lol ;)

DementedRiku said:
As much as I tell people it's just a kids movie....I secretly do like watching it! -shifty eyes- lol ;)
Lol

I try really hard not to sing these songs in public. It's really difficult because of the catchy tunes...

I actually have never seen this movie...is it any good? :rotfl2: Nevermind, judging from the posts on here, that's a dumb question.

~*HorsePrincess*~

:banana: i luv that movie i luv that movie i luv luv luv luv luv it! :love: :love: :lovestruc :lovestruc I even have the sound track I love the song Stick to the Status Quo :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

No no no no, stick to the stuff you knoww...

It's in my head now ;).

i only like the movie mostly cause the last song ans venessa ann hudgens -AKA gabriela - is so hot!:)

Do you know when they say " ..Which we don't know, because we have never actually heard you sing.."? Well, how about in the song " Getcha Head In The Game"? The entire team was singing with him, and they must be deaf if they don't hear him sing

Azure said:
Thanks for reminding me! It's on Family Channel where I live in Ontario today. :thumbsup2

On Sunday they had kareoke encore presentation with words to the song.
Yes-I saw it too :rotfl2:
For the mistake thing on the last post,Troy says something like I gotta focus or whatever.

We’re soarin’, flyin’
There’s not a star in heaven
That we can’t reach......

TinkerBelle2992 said:
They are! The whole cast has already signed on!
That's good to hear!
Besides,I probably wouldn't watch it if Zac Efron(Troy Bolton) wasn't in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter