****Official January 2021 thread****

Winter storm on its way for our Tuesday departure. Thankfully we could move flights to early afternoon tomorrow for free. Now we get another full day on Tuesday in the beautiful weather down there!
Nice, glad you were able to get the flight moved. We’re getting hit tomorrow with the storm. Schools have already closed. Think I’ll be daydreaming about Florida instead of working. Lol.

enjoy your trip!

Just ended night 2 of our stay. Holy cow, IT IS HOT! Even at 8pm I was in a tank top.

FYI to those using the skyliner - Saturday night around 8:30pm the international gateway line was the whole way to the first entrance at Beach Club! Ive never seen it that long, and people were not distancing. Tonight on the other hand had virtually no line.

Leaving tomorrow and packing is a little crazy since it will be 84 degrees on Wednesday and 64 on Thursday! Lots of layers, I guess.

Leaving tomorrow and packing is a little crazy since it will be 84 degrees on Wednesday and 64 on Thursday! Lots of layers, I guess.
I'll take both! We're at 25 degrees and 8 inches of snow! Lol

Enjoy your trip! I'm sure the sunshine will be spectacular. You will definitely want long sleeves for the 60's though. Morning and evening will be cool, but between 10 and 4 it should be decent.

I'll take both! We're at 25 degrees and 8 inches of snow! Lol

Enjoy your trip! I'm sure the sunshine will be spectacular. You will definitely want long sleeves for the 60's though. Morning and evening will be cool, but between 10 and 4 it should be decent.
Thanks!

It is currently snowing and all I can think is, 2 more days until WARM and SUN! - Also it may snow our return day, so I may have to just add another night and park day, which wouldn't kill me LOL
Right there with you. I really don’t like snow!

It is currently snowing and all I can think is, 2 more days until WARM and SUN! - Also it may snow our return day, so I may have to just add another night and park day, which wouldn't kill me LOL
Omg, that last part sounds terrible and I really hope it doesn’t happen 🤣🤣. Just kidding, that’d be a fun way to end the trip. Enjoy your fun in the sun! We ended the day with 13 inches of snow yesterday. 🥶

Omg, that last part sounds terrible and I really hope it doesn’t happen 🤣🤣. Just kidding, that’d be a fun way to end the trip. Enjoy your fun in the sun! We ended the day with 13 inches of snow yesterday. 🥶
oh we may get 3 tops, sounds like you just need to start planning the next trip LOL any excuse right??

Yikes!! That's a lotta snow.
We just have a lot of rain here in DC region but dang it was cold when we got off the plane late Saturday night!! lol
I'm already missing FL... :)

Got my second vaccination yesterday. Feeling kinda blah today. But at least no fever! From all that I have heard I should be back to normal in 24 hours! Hoping so. Can’t feel like this at my happy place.

Same. Like @FinnsMom7 said, it’s time to start planning another trip! Lol. Or, at least daydreaming about one and vicariously living through those that are there, haha.
Well....hmmm.....we haven't unpacked 2 of our 4 suitcases yet and did laundry the night before we left, so theoretically we're still half-packed lol

Definitely following along and hearing about everyone else's trips :).
Got my second vaccination yesterday. Feeling kinda blah today. But at least no fever! From all that I have heard I should be back to normal in 24 hours! Hoping so. Can’t feel like this at my happy place.
Hope you're feeling better soon!

It is snowing here, too. I decided at the last minute to join my sister this weekend for a quick stay at Coronado Springs. :) Jan 29th to 31st - really short trip.

My daughter had a reaction from her second Covid shot. It took her a day and a half to feel better. She had flu-like symptoms at first but then was fine.

Last edited:

YAY! I am back to normal this morning! I was getting worried late yesterday afternoon as I started going downhill. Went to bed and work up feeling back to myself!

YAY! I am back to normal this morning! I was getting worried late yesterday afternoon as I started going downhill. Went to bed and work up feeling back to myself!
Yay, that is great news. Sounds like that happens a lot with the second dose, just 1 day of yucky, then back to normal. Glad you'll be feeling good for your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter