****Official July 2021 Thread****

Disney just dumped a lot more availability into July starting the 4th. If you haven't been able to get into the park you want, here's your chance.

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that the 4th is when capacity will make it to 50%, so maybe this is it.
50% o_O o_O
I need FP+ STAT!!! My final payment is due in two weeks. I told my TA that I don't want to spend $$$ for a miserable trip....

Oh yeah, do it! Didn't mean to sound like it wasn't worth it to anyone.

No worries!

I managed to score myself a Savi's Workshop reservation for our second Studios day, like perfectly after our Oga's reservation so we'll be in the area already. Savi's has never been the thing I was desperate to do but I've wanted to, and driving seems like the perfect time to do it! I'm excited!

We just added a night to the beginning of our trIp. I saved $118 by moving my flight one day earlier and we had extra points to use up...Disney math
Please add to my dates:
7/20-7/21 BLT

Thank you!!
Gotcha updated! :thumbsup2

Reactions: rlk
ADR day! Got everything we wanted, really happy about Sunday brunch at Homecomin' and finally scoring Beaches and Cream. Had to settle for another day than ideal on a few, so I'm glad we have park hoppers. Yak and Yeti was the most elusive for me to get, now to stalk the site for extended hours so we can grab a later time! Surely AK won't stay at a 6 pm closing time in summer (fingers crossed).

Do you go to Beaches and Cream on your HS day? I assume it's still a boat ride?

Our ideal day for Beaches & Cream in the past was a Studios Day - boat ride over and relax. This time around we couldn't get it on the day that we wanted so we put it on an Epcot day instead - I think we'll still do the same thing, either take the boat or (if we're ambitious) walk. (It's our relaxation day so maybe we won't be super tired by then.) Though we're lucky in that we're staying at the Boardwalk so as long as we didn't have a ton planned we could have done any day really.

I had it on a HS day until I was able to get Oga's. Now it's on departure day. Stuffing the kids full of sugar and carbs right before a flight ought to be fine right??

Ha, ha! Good luck with that. I'm tempted to "try" to get a reservation during our HS day. I always struggle to find food options there.

I see that you stayed at the B Resort, is there any tips you could provide about the hotel or traveling to and from the parks? Thanks! :smooth:

We're a big fan of the B. In 2018, we had a car. In 2019, we tried using the buses twice. Unfortunately they took so long. We gave up and used Uber and Lyft for the rest of the trip. That worked out well for us and definitely worth the money since we were losing too much time on the buses. The smell was unreal on the way back to the hotel at the end of the day because they picked up at two parks before returning back to Disney Springs.

We're a big fan of the B. In 2018, we had a car. In 2019, we tried using the buses twice. Unfortunately they took so long. We gave up and used Uber and Lyft for the rest of the trip. That worked out well for us and definitely worth the money since we were losing too much time on the buses. The smell was unreal on the way back to the hotel at the end of the day because they picked up at two parks before returning back to Disney Springs.
thank you for the information, we are going to be driving down and considered taking the buses but I think we will just drive to and from the parks each day, sounds like it is going to less of a hassle. Would it cost less to drive and pay for parking at the parks each day or take an Uber?

thank you for the information, we are going to be driving down and considered taking the buses but I think we will just drive to and from the parks each day, sounds like it is going to less of a hassle. Would it cost less to drive and pay for parking at the parks each day or take an Uber?

On average we paid $15 each way.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they're charging for parking at the parks right now. Trying to encourage people to bring their cars and ease the burden on transportation.

We stayed up until midnight last night to secure the most important part of the trip - a reservation for Savi's. So happy to have that done!
I had no idea...we have three litttle ones joing us for whom that is a most-do. I made the reservation but didn't know that it was such a big deal. Thankfully I am heading down a few days before they join us so I had extra days to make the reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter