"Official" March 09 thread Who Else???

We are going To Walt Disney World March 28 - April 3. This is a first trip for all of us. We can't wait!!

Feb 25 through March 6 for us, at the BoardWalk. Third March in a row for the BW, it's a great time of year to be there.

Bill From PA

Possibly March 26-30, likely offsite, unless there's a good AP discount (which I don't expect that time of year).

March 14-22, 2009 -- 2 families, boys ages 13-21. Our son picked this trip for his 21st birthday! 1st time for the family with the boys who are 13 and 15 so it will be fun!

as of now its march 1- 8..bwv..is that mardi gras ????

MARCH 18-31 for us...only 27 weeks from today (not like I'm counting)...so glad there is an outlet for my excitement (my co-workers just shake their heads when I give them an update)..Yeah for the DIS!!!:thumbsup2

OOPs, forgot to add: 3/18-3/22 POR (unless I change my mind:rotfl:)
3/22-3/31 BWV

PS, kormom,(sorry, never learned to "quote") I believe Mardi Gras is the week before your 3/1 -3/8 stay(count back 6 wks from Good Friday, that would be the end of Feb, unless I am mistaken...) And speaking from experience this past February::teacher:

Mardi Gras + value season = tons of people. :eek:

2009 Mardi Gras is not during value season, but my husband will not let me book that time frame ever again!

We're March 22-29 - BCV.

Hoping for great weather!:woohoo:

March 14 - 21st, 2009 for us...

First time taking my future DstepD8! Yippee! Girlie fun for the first time!

Ok...just booked the free 3 day deal at Pop last night!!!!:woohoo: Now, I just have to work my behind off to pay for i! LOL:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter