** Official ** March 2011!!!

As a family that are huge fans of Les Miserables, we could only think of one thing when we woke up this morning...

One more dawn
One more day
One day more!

:cool1: :thumbsup2

Tell everybody I'm on my way!!!
:rolleyes1
I need a more musical smilie so you know I'm singing this a la Brother Bear!

:music:

Yay!!!

Just did the online Check in for my trip in only 7 Days from today!!!!! :dance3:

One more week of work!!!!! :banana::banana:

:woohoo::yay::woohoo:

I'm humming the Beatles tune "8 Days a week" :banana::banana::banana:

8 more days until our 1st stay at POR & my 40th BDAY Dream Celebration!!!

Woohoo!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I could use some prayers & pixie dust for my right foot.:wizard: I had surgery in January for a massive heel spur, plantar fasciitis, & scar tissue from a previous surgery. This was a redo/clean up, and long story short, I'm still in a great deal of pain. I'm not sure if it is neuropathy or the fact that due to medication allergies I was never able to take anything to manage the pai /calm things down. I'm really getting concerned I'll be able to enjoy things in WDW, but I'd rather be in pain there than stuck home & miserable here LOL.

TIA!

got our MICKEY MAIL Today!!!:banana::banana:

16 days until we leave and 19 until WDW!!!!

Count us in!!

With a surprise trip to Disney from my fiancee for my birthday!! I am soo super excited.

Going to be there March 28-April 2 staying at POP and then BCV.

It will be my first time staying as a DVC member!! SUPER EXCITED :woohoo:

So happy for everyone who is going......I got home this afternoon.

BEWARE.....it is more crowded than I have ever seen it, except for the height of summer time. Where did all these people come from?????????

Is the last day of work before a week at Disney not the LOOOOOOONNNGEEST day ever?!?!?!

I can't believe it is only 9:00? :faint:

I am preparing myself for crowds...I personally know about 20 people/families going this next week....which scares me to death...:rolleyes1

We are inside of 10 days now! Getting closer by the minute. I also talked the wife into going in Dec. this year. Two trips!! Can we all say annual passes?? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter