Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

16 Days left before we head to the mouse!!! And I still have so much to do. I still need to plan out our Epcot day, I need to tweek our AK day, call to order a cake for my DS's 3rd birthday, and I haven't even begun packing or buying the rest of the things we need for our trip!!!

trying to finish up packing!!! Stressing:rolleyes1 We leave in 2 days:woohoo::yay::dance3:

I am probably going down on May 20th! But unfortunately won't be able to go to the parks :( I am auditioning to be a WDW Character Performer!! Hopefully I will get to go to DTD before I leave- Just being in FL will be great!

I am probably going down on May 20th! But unfortunately won't be able to go to the parks :( I am auditioning to be a WDW Character Performer!! Hopefully I will get to go to DTD before I leave- Just being in FL will be great!

What a GREAT reason to be in Florida! :goodvibes "Break a leg" :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 You will do great!!!

Hello May-ers! Just got back yesterday and the UG was WRONG! We did not see any 8 or 9 days like they predicted!:cool1: It was very hot but the crowds were very manageable. We used FP and never waited more than 20 min. and that was for TSM on EMH. We had a blast! We found the majority of people seemed to be staying off site so the parks emptied out for EMH. As for the Swine flu we saw one couple in face masks and every park store & kiosk is selling hand sanitizer but other than that no differences. Hope everyone has a great time!

Did anyone notice they changed the numbers on Touringplans.com for the week of May 15th-22nd? mainly lowering some of the nines to sevens. Good news huh?

Did anyone notice they changed the numbers on Touringplans.com for the week of May 15th-22nd? mainly lowering some of the nines to sevens. Good news huh?

Yep, we saw that. It's a good thing they changed it. Based on other people's pictures and reports theres no way the levels were 9's! We leave tomorrow and will know first hand! Yay! :cool1:

Yep, we saw that. It's a good thing they changed it. Based on other people's pictures and reports theres no way the levels were 9's! We leave tomorrow and will know first hand! Yay! :cool1:

Wow you live in Frisco and you're leaving tomorrow? I'm in Plano and I also leave for Poly tomorrow. It really IS a small world after all!!!:lmao:

leaving tomorrow for 12 days in Disney World! I am going to write a trip report this time I think! See you all there!

I graduate Saturday...heading to stay overnight in Buffalo Sunday to catch our 650AM flight Monday for 5 days at AKL for my grad present from my gf....I can hardly wait!!!!! See ya'll there!

Wow you live in Frisco and you're leaving tomorrow? I'm in Plano and I also leave for Poly tomorrow. It really IS a small world after all!!!:lmao:

Wow, how cool is that!?! We'll be on AA flt 282 that departs at 3:40pm. It'll be me, my husband and soon to be 9yr old son. I'll be so happy once we board that plane!!!! Have a GREAT time!:banana::woohoo::yay::thumbsup2

We leave this afternoon! My 10 day forecast is calling for thunderstorms every day. I hope it changes or those are only the afternoon showers that pop up! *Crossing my fingers*

Hope all of you that are there are all having fun! Wait - what am I saying? iI KNOW you ARE having fun!! :rotfl2:

We'll be there in 7 days!!! Staying at yacht club this time. Going for a quick trip. Thanks to my youngest son who made the Pop-Warner All American Scholar team. We are taking him down to attend the banquet (being held at Coronando).

Good excuse for a quick weekend get-away, huh?

We came back on the 10th- we had a great time! It was crazy hot, which I didn't expect for some reason. Really low crowds- we had 10-15 minute waits for most things, with the exception of Soarin' (50-60 minutes both days we checked it out), Splash Mountain (50 minutes) and Toy Story Mania (maybe 30 minutes? I don't remember). We did walk on to a lot of things too- Tower of Terror on May 4 said it was a 20 minute wait, but DH walked on pretty quickly. Even only a 20 minute (or less) wait for Everest on mother's day. We did use rider switch when necessary, but only Fast passed once for Peter Pan.

I still will probably not go again outside of the fall (dang it was hot!), but it was definitely an enjoyable trip. There were more people than I thought would be there, but few waits, so it was okay. I am curious how the MK was on Mother's day- we didn't go that day because I thought it would be the most busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter