****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

Anyone look to stay at the Art of Animation Resort in May 2012?

We were thinking about it, but isn't the only option at this point is the Little Mermaid section and it's only suites?

It'll be almost twice as expensive for us and we only have 4 people. Wish we could stay, but looks like we'll be sticking with POP!

We were thinking about it, but isn't the only option at this point is the Little Mermaid section and it's only suites?

It'll be almost twice as expensive for us and we only have 4 people. Wish we could stay, but looks like we'll be sticking with POP!

It's available for check in starting the 31st. The only thing I've seen open is the Finding Nemo family suites. The Little Mermaid section isn't scheduled to open until later this year. They're the only standard rooms.

I price quoted it for our family of 3 and it was over $4k with dining. No thanks for a value.

I booked today for May 27-June 6 @ AK Jambo Villas with a savannah view. I wanted Kidani Villas, but Disney hasn't released any just yet.
Not 100% on Jambo just yet, but at least it is booked and DH gave the okay!

How great would it be if Free Dining came out for 2012 tomorrow!!!!!!!

Hi there!

I've been planning since january :) DBF and I finally settled on dates a few weeks ago!
May 10-19 off site(3br at cypress grand pointe villas with family) and then 19-25 on site with just the two of us! It is my first time at the world as an adult(4 previous trips) and DBF first time ever! We will be celebrating five years together 4/21 so it's a late aniverisry present from DBF! :D very excited!! Only little over 9 months to go!

So, don't think we will make it back in January so..hopping over to the idea of May. We have done a few April/Mary trips and have always like the weather and crowds. This time we might need to go a little later. I graduate nursing school on May 10, so we would like to come down for a week after that to celebrate. No ressies yet, was hoping to have an option for free dining...not so far. IF free dining doesn't happen then we will probably do Bonnett Creek.

Finally booked!!!!!!!!!

May 6th - 11th at POR
May 11th - 16th at AKL Arusha View!

YAY!!!!!

I have updated the first page with a full list of who is going, when, and where! If I have posted anything wrong or needs updating PM Me!!!

ACK!!! I didn't think there was already an official May 2012 thread. I should have kept searching I guess. Yours has been going for awhile now though so is there anyway to delete mine?? Are you able to add the info on mine to yours so we can have a compilation of everyone?

ok, here's the info I had over on the other thread...

Apr 27 - May 13 - wakica - Windsor Hills/Madeira Beach/RPR
May 1 - 5 - KarlaG4kids - unsure just yet (& Dream cruise after)
May 1 - 11 - Feckless
May 5 - 9 - LuvLuvLuv - BWV
May 11 - 16 - Kimmy0879 - BC (& Disney Dream 17 - 29)
May 13 - 19 - pooki1 - POR
May 13 - 20 - Annadesu - Pop
May 20 - 27 - mcever4 PORFQ
May 26 - June 2 - amber cntrygrl - POR
May 26 - June 8 - bookworkm75 -
May 26 - June 8 - zianha -

and I've posted for people to post here instead. If you could add this info that would be great :) thanks.

Sorry for the confusion everyone :confused3

We officially just booked a 2 bed/2 bath at Bonnet Creek for May 5-12, 2012. This will be our second trip ever and my MIL is coming along. Aye :eek:!!! I have a good idea of ADR's already (TONS of them)... we'll be doing 5 days at WDW and 1 day reserved for Mr. Potter (our first time to Universal). We're driving from Wisconsin with 2 kids, myself, DH & of course, the MIL :sad2:. I CANNOT WAIT!!! :banana::banana::banana:

ok, here's the info I had over on the other thread...

Apr 27 - May 13 - wakica - Windsor Hills/Madeira Beach/RPR
May 1 - 5 - KarlaG4kids - unsure just yet (& Dream cruise after)
May 1 - 11 - Feckless
May 5 - 9 - LuvLuvLuv - BWV
May 11 - 16 - Kimmy0879 - BC (& Disney Dream 17 - 29)
May 13 - 19 - pooki1 - POR
May 13 - 20 - Annadesu - Pop
May 20 - 27 - mcever4 PORFQ
May 26 - June 2 - amber cntrygrl - POR
May 26 - June 8 - bookworkm75 -
May 26 - June 8 - zianha -

and I've posted for people to post here instead. If you could add this info that would be great :) thanks.

Sorry for the confusion everyone :confused3

Welcome everyone!!! :woohoo:

Looks like we are getting a big crowd :grouphug:

We officially just booked a 2 bed/2 bath at Bonnet Creek for May 5-12, 2012. This will be our second trip ever and my MIL is coming along. Aye :eek:!!! I have a good idea of ADR's already (TONS of them)... we'll be doing 5 days at WDW and 1 day reserved for Mr. Potter (our first time to Universal). We're driving from Wisconsin with 2 kids, myself, DH & of course, the MIL :sad2:. I CANNOT WAIT!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Sounds great! You will totally survive MIL - everyone is happy in Disney world :cool2:

Hi All Y'all (I can say 'All Y'All because I live in southern ...... wait for it ..... Canada :rotfl: OK, OK......my students think that's funny :thumbsup2 ).

DD and I are going for two weeks starting April 21st.

We will be at AKL May 1 - 5, 2012.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter