"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies in advance if this was discussed in prior pages- does anyone have a sense of when the schedule for the party is typically announced? I'm trying to put a game plan together for our party night on 11-28 but am wondering if the schedule will be totally different this year than last year. Thanks! :)

Very late this year with just basic details. Party map 1-2D before 1st party. Other details, all I can say is hopefully soon, but by October.

MNSSHP really wasn't confirmed or posted on websites until August and 1st party was in August this year. PP had found details by going to Disney official site and clicking on individual events (Hocus Pocus, Parade, etc.) maybe late July.

Very late this year with just basic details. Party map 1-2D before 1st party. Other details, all I can say is hopefully soon, but by October.

MNSSHP really wasn't confirmed or posted on websites until August and 1st party was in August this year. PP had found details by going to Disney official site and clicking on individual events (Hocus Pocus, Parade, etc.) maybe late July.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye out starting next month and hope Disney starts rolling out some details...

http://www.dadsguidetowdw.com/jersey-week-at-walt-disney-world_v7541772907264719.html Apparently NJ schools are out or something for a week and lots of NJ folk go to WDW for the slow time. In general it's a hyped up thing the internet seems to worry about but in reality appears to have little effect on crowd levels...
It's actually only 2 days off (plus an additional half day some years), due to a Teacher's Convention, but those few days are enough for parents to take the rest of the week off and take the kids to Disney!

Last edited:

I'm trying to find an answer but I don't think I can read all of these pages. We didn't anticipate a WDW trip this year so I haven't been keeping up. If you don't attend the Christmas Party, what happens on the off nights at MK? Is there still a night time parade? Fireworks?

I'm trying to find an answer but I don't think I can read all of these pages. We didn't anticipate a WDW trip this year so I haven't been keeping up. If you don't attend the Christmas Party, what happens on the off nights at MK? Is there still a night time parade? Fireworks?

No nighttime parade. HEA is rarely new and replaced Wishes, but MVMCP will still have Holiday Wishes.

Question, sorry if this has been asked before. I've been searching for the answer but cannot find it.

Does Mickey wear holiday clothing at his Town Square Meeting? If so, is it all day or just after 7 during the party? And does Minnie meet with him?

Thanks!

Question, sorry if this has been asked before. I've been searching for the answer but cannot find it.

Does Mickey wear holiday clothing at his Town Square Meeting? If so, is it all day or just after 7 during the party? And does Minnie meet with him?

Thanks!

Yes hear wears a holiday tux, only during the party. Minnie does not meet with him, she meets elsewhere with Daisy.

Yes hear wears a holiday tux, only during the party. Minnie does not meet with him, she meets elsewhere with Daisy.

Do you know if the holiday tux talking mickey starts right at 7pm, or starting at 4pm when MVMCP guests are typically allowed in? Just wondering from experience. We love talking mickey (does he still talk even if he is in his holiday tux?). Not sure whether to try and fast pass him at some point in our visit, or wait to see him in his holiday tux during the party. Anyone know how long waits for town square mickey typically are during the party?

Do you know if the holiday tux talking mickey starts right at 7pm, or starting at 4pm when MVMCP guests are typically allowed in? Just wondering from experience. We love talking mickey (does he still talk even if he is in his holiday tux?). Not sure whether to try and fast pass him at some point in our visit, or wait to see him in his holiday tux during the party. Anyone know how long waits for town square mickey typically are during the party?
Since the change to costumed Mickey for The Halloween party doesn't happen until 7 I'd assume it is the same for the Christmas party. Though this year disney moved up park close to 6 pm for MVMCP nights so perhaps the change may occur between 6 and 7 this year ?

Has anyone eaten at BOG during a Christmas party? We have a reservation for 9:55pm...totally missing the fireworks! I have been searching for an earlier time!

It would be when the party starts, so 7pm. Yes he should still talk even in his holiday costume. Depends what time during the party you see him, during the parades/fireworks it will be shorter and towards the end of the night will be short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter