OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

The plan right now is Sept 20th if the dates are correct. I bought my DS (4) a peter Pan Costume and was going to have DS (2) be a pirate but he was so upset when his brother tried on the costume and would have nothing to do with his pirate costume. So we've ordered a Peter Pan in his size too. So I will have two little Pans :thumbsup2

Not until April 27th? WOW. What about dining? I'm just worried b/c our 180 days is next month and I don't want to have to change my plans for the party if they change dates. ugh....

I feel the same way. Our plan will be doing Le Cellier for an early lunch that day, resting and swimming in the afternoon and then a CS dinner either at the resort or MK. It would totally stink if the dates get rearranged so the party is on the night we have an ADR at Boma. Hopefully since it's a lower time of year we could change things around. Tues. have been dates in the past too so I'm hoping that won't change.

Add us to the list!
We will be there 10/28-11/2 for our first mnsshp!!
Hoping for party on 10/31
Costumes will be Alice themed
Me queen of hearts
Dd 10- chesire cat
Dd 9- Alice
Ds 7- mad hatter
Dh and his cousin- twiddle dee and dum!!:rotfl2:

So excited for the dates to be released!

Hoping for 10/16 which will be youngest dd's 8th birthday! So far we have a Tinkerbell and a Vida, but that may change many times before October!:rotfl:

9/13 for us! Have a question though. Do you have to pay in full for the tickets or can you just add to your package that you're paying off? Just want to make sure I plan accordingly. Thanks!

9/13 for us! Have a question though. Do you have to pay in full for the tickets or can you just add to your package that you're paying off? Just want to make sure I plan accordingly. Thanks!

You will have to purchase the MNSSHP tickets seperatly. :thumbsup2

Keeping our fingers crossed for an Oct 6th party, but frankly don't care what the date is...we'll be there, love it.

We plan to attend one day between 10/16 and 10/21.

Now to come up with ideas for costumes. My oldest son wants to be the Mad Hatter and bought the hat this past Christmas. Not sure about other two and my niece and nephew are coming. This is our first MNSSHP. We did the MVMCP this past Dec and froze but enjoyed it.

We are going Oct 16th-23rd and hopping for a party on either the 21st or 22nd. As DD, 22 will be flying down for the weekend. I have no clue what to dress up as yet.

9/23 and/or 9/30. This will be our third & fourth party. The first time in 2006 was a BLAST!! Second time in 2007 was horrible with a torrential downpour ALL evening. So this time we may plan for two nights on our vacation just in case...

Going on the first week of October. I actually had a odd dream the other night: dd and I were waiting to get into Haunted Mansion. all the sudden I realize people are dressed up and I say something about, oh MNSSHP and we aren't dressed for it, but we still get to trick or treat.:rotfl2:

always dreamed of going to this as Halloween is my fav holiday.. it'll have to wait 3 years until I'm out of school finally :sad2: I'll live vicariously through everyone here!

always dreamed of going to this as Halloween is my fav holiday.. it'll have to wait 3 years until I'm out of school finally :sad2: I'll live vicariously through everyone here!

But, you can have a graduation celebration, even though it may be a few months after graduating and go then!

I went to my first one last year and had a blast, but I love seeing how people dress up as different things, I think that's half the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter