****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

Nov 4-7th at Pop for a quick mom & dad only trip. Our first visit no kiddos!

Nov 9-11: Grand Floridian
Nov 11-15: YC-CL (may drop to CSR... but that's a story for another day!)

6 weeks to go!!!

Nov 9-11: Grand Floridian
Nov 11-15: YC-CL (may drop to CSR... but that's a story for another day!)

6 weeks to go!!!

:welcome: You are added!

If you have any questions about CSR, I'm happy to answer. We have stayed there twice this year. It's quickly become my favorite resort!

November 22nd (really late at night) through the 28th at POR. It'll be our first time there (it's our cheapest option for 5 people)

Helen

We are arriving around 10pm, I'm gonna hit the food court for a tie-dye cheesecake :lovestruc

Yum, tie-dye cheesecake!

Our first thing will be breakfast at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club, then checking into POP! Love their eggs benedict and all the casseroles on the breakfast buffet!

What is the first thing you plan to do when you arrive at WDW?

Check in, walk around the resort, and go to bed. Our plane doesn't get in until 7:30pm, and after a long day of packing/working/going to school, everyone will be tired and ready to get some rest for our first day in the parks!:yay:

Yum, tie-dye cheesecake!

Our first thing will be breakfast at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club, then checking into POP! Love their eggs benedict and all the casseroles on the breakfast buffet!

I LOVE eggs benedict, GF Cafe egge benedict is pretty yummy too....now I am hungry :rotfl:

We will be staying at POR November 11 - 16. This will be our first time at this resort. We will also be staying off site at World Quest Orlando on the 10th, as our niece wants everyone to stay at the same hotel before the wedding!!! :goodvibes:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter