***Official November 2014 thread***

I am so excited for all of you! :cool1:

The weather has turned colder here in New England and it makes me wish I was going back soon. BUT I'm grateful I'm not in Upstate NY. Yikes!

For those leaving soon, have a fabulous trip.
For the person coming from Alaska, God Bless you. That's dedication with all those flights.

Happy travels!!!

One plane ride down and 2 to go until Florida!! I made it from Alaska to Seattle, next I leave at 1 a.m. for Minneapolis, then Minneapolis to Orlando arriving tomorrow at 11 a.m.!! I am rather glad now that I arrive the day before my family and 2 days before parks so that I can rest and adjust! But YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think you should have arrived to Orlando by now. Nice break before the rest of the family arrives. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I arrived safely, got in a little nap, did some grocery shopping to stock the room before the family arrives, and now I am all settled in! SO EXCITED TO GO BACK TO DISNEY! I am desperately awaiting getting to meet Mickey again. I am really glad that no one thinks it's creepy for a 34 year-old woman to want to meet Mickey! :rotfl2:

pixiedust: Pixie Dust to all of you guys, too!

Thanks everyone! Yes, I arrived safely, got in a little nap, did some grocery shopping to stock the room before the family arrives, and now I am all settled in! SO EXCITED TO GO BACK TO DISNEY! I am desperately awaiting getting to meet Mickey again. I am really glad that no one thinks it's creepy for a 34 year-old woman to want to meet Mickey! :rotfl2:

Glad you arrived safely now go have fun :goodvibes

OMG 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did this year go?!?! Are you guys getting SO excited?!? We are all packed and ready to go!!!!! Waiting for one more surprise to arrive for the kids to give them during the ride, and we'll be set!!!!

Woo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!

OMG 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did this year go?!?! Are you guys getting SO excited?!? We are all packed and ready to go!!!!! Waiting for one more surprise to arrive for the kids to give them during the ride, and we'll be set!!!!

Woo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm freaking out just a little :eek:
I have my lists made and I plan to do :laundy: this weekend and pack. This happens right before every trip where I have crazy Disney dreams.

I am looking forward to getting a mani/pedi this weekend :cloud9:

How old are you kids? They must be so excited.

They are!! My 6 yo checks the calendar and countdown clock every day!!!!! I finally received my last fun activity for the car yesterday...Mad Libs! lol I think they'd get a kick out of it! I cannot believe we are 4 DAYS away!!!!!! The time just flew!!!!!!!! Are you 4 days too??

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Is anybody arriving at the beach club this weekend and in need of water? We over ordered and have more than a full case of Nestle water, and can also throw in some other goodies that will be left (Gatorades, bananas, apples, plus more!). We check out Sunday, just let me know (message me) and we can meet with you or leave at bell services!

They are!! My 6 yo checks the calendar and countdown clock every day!!!!! I finally received my last fun activity for the car yesterday...Mad Libs! lol I think they'd get a kick out of it! I cannot believe we are 4 DAYS away!!!!!! The time just flew!!!!!!!! Are you 4 days too??

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yup 4 days !!

Sounds great they are going to have a blast :goodvibes

I keep checking the weather looks pretty good so far but definately cooler than last year. Last year it was in the low 80's but it rained almost every day and not just the normal Florida afternoon shower. So far looks like upper 60's to low 70's.

I desperately wanted to see Mickey, since he started talking after our visit last year. Once we waited in line for awhile and finally got to his room, we found out--HE WASN'T TALKING! I was beyond disappointed and upset that no cast member let us know before we waited in line (and I kept hyping it up to our kids)! Hopefully, you'll have better pixie dust than we did!

To everyone who has left within the past week or is leaving soon, HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

Yup 4 days !!

Sounds great they are going to have a blast :goodvibes

I keep checking the weather looks pretty good so far but definately cooler than last year. Last year it was in the low 80's but it rained almost every day and not just the normal Florida afternoon shower. So far looks like upper 60's to low 70's.

Weather looks awesome! I remember Thanksgiving week being cool last year, but the week after had at least 2 or 3 warm days. We only swam one day out of the two weeks, but i'm fine with that, I'll take it!!!! I'm SO excited to just be on the way!!!!! Are you guys flying? Where are you staying?

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes::goodvibes:;);)::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Weather looks awesome! I remember Thanksgiving week being cool last year, but the week after had at least 2 or 3 warm days. We only swam one day out of the two weeks, but i'm fine with that, I'll take it!!!! I'm SO excited to just be on the way!!!!! Are you guys flying? Where are you staying?

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes::goodvibes:;);)::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Me too just so happy and thankful to be going again :goodvibes

We are flying down. Living in Delaware we either fly out of BWI or PHL depending on the airfare.

We are staying at POFQ. Where are you staying?

Me too just so happy and thankful to be going again :goodvibes

We are flying down. Living in Delaware we either fly out of BWI or PHL depending on the airfare.

We are staying at POFQ. Where are you staying?

I hope you have a great trip!!! We are doing a split stay: Surprise AoA for the kids and then WL for us! lol We enjoy driving, so we're looking forward to it! I can't believe we're down to 2 days!!! :thumbsup2

I was just lucky enough to just get a CG ADR for Friday night!!!! I'm surprising my DH for our 10 Year Anniversary!!!!! I've been relentless looking for a good time, and it finally paid off!! I'm relieved to not have to look every minute now!!! haha! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you have a great trip!!! We are doing a split stay: Surprise AoA for the kids and then WL for us! lol We enjoy driving, so we're looking forward to it! I can't believe we're down to 2 days!!! :thumbsup2

I was just lucky enough to just get a CG ADR for Friday night!!!! I'm surprising my DH for our 10 Year Anniversary!!!!! I've been relentless looking for a good time, and it finally paid off!! I'm relieved to not have to look every minute now!!! haha! :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's great about the CG ADR :thumbsup2
Happy Anniversary :love:

I'm sure the kids are going to flip over AOA that's so cool.
We love the WL great choice it will be beautiful with all the Xmas decorations :santa:

That's great about the CG ADR :thumbsup2
Happy Anniversary :love:

I'm sure the kids are going to flip over AOA that's so cool.
We love the WL great choice it will be beautiful with all the Xmas decorations :santa:

Awww thank you!!! I've been literally looking for weeks now. I just wanted to get a good time that would work for the kids... hate to eat too late just to see the fireworks, or go too early and then have to come back! Finally got a great time.

They are going to go crazy! We took them last year just to check it out and they cried when we left!! When they find out we're actually staying this time, they're going to be so happy! lol :hyper: We have friends who always stay at WL and we have met them there several times over the past couple years before going to dinner just so we can see the tree. It truly is a beautiful place and we are very much looking forward to staying there for the first time! We actually are looking into POFQ next year!!! We heard such great things about it! We were thinking of trying a new resort each visit! I think that would be fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter