***Official November 2016 Thread***

I only noticed it when I checked the nights for Mickeys Christmas party and saw it :)

Glad it's helped someone.

Thank goodness the Wishes schedule is out at last! Is there a link to a calendar that shows it other than the official disney site? It keeps crashing my browser!
I have been using the site that has a link on another post on this thread.

I tried to paste it onto this post but was unsuccessful :(

Well looks like they stuck with the usual schedule M,W,Sat.

Remember holiday Wishes will be at 9:30 party days. So if you want to see fireworks from another location "California Grill" etc etc, you actually have a few other chances for that after hours if your not attending the party.

Good luck with those ADR's , going to start mine WED 6aM!

Just had a look at the firework scheduled and rearranged some ADRs to fit now feel slightly better.

Would feel a whole lot better if I could have got a BOG reservation for dinner one night of my trip, oh well guess I will just keep checking.

Don't worry I will fit it into my daily schedule:

Get up, get washed, eat breakfast, brush teeth, check BOG, go to work, get lunch, check BOG, afternoon work, travel home, check BOG, cook dinner, watch TV, check BOG, brush teeth, get into bed, check BOG then go to sleep lol

Story of my life! LOL!

Remember holiday Wishes will be at 9:30 party days. So if you want to see fireworks from another location "California Grill" etc etc, you actually have a few other chances for that after hours if your not attending the party.

What are some other viewing locations outside the park that are not restaurants?

Me too, up at 6am Wednesday! Good luck!

I don't know what WDW is doing, but someone needs a boot in the butt.

MK PARK HOURS 11/16 9AM-8PM

MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE 8:00pm
CELEBRATE THE MAGIC 8:45pm
WISHES 9PM

Whats this all about>>>>????? Park closes at 8PM but Wishes is at 9PM? Should be able to get great seats when everyone is already gone.

I don't know what WDW is doing, but someone needs a boot in the butt.

MK PARK HOURS 11/16 9AM-8PM

MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE 8:00pm
CELEBRATE THE MAGIC 8:45pm
WISHES 9PM

Whats this all about>>>>????? Park closes at 8PM but Wishes is at 9PM? Should be able to get great seats when everyone is already gone.
That's typical for November. Park hours will be updated eventually, but probably later rather than sooner.

Hello, everyone!
Super excited to finally be planning a trip to WDW again after 6 long years of waiting to go back!
We are going 11/17-11/22, depending on Southwest flights which should be out this week. I haven't booked a hotel yet. We are planning a split WDW/US vacation, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that.
Looking forward to counting down to November with everyone!!

Hello, everyone!
Super excited to finally be planning a trip to WDW again after 6 long years of waiting to go back!
We are going 11/17-11/22, depending on Southwest flights which should be out this week. I haven't booked a hotel yet. We are planning a split WDW/US vacation, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that.
Looking forward to counting down to November with everyone!!

We did WDW and Universal last year and it was great. So very different, but fun. Are you planning to stay at a Universal Hotel? I would - worth the express pass, for sure!

We did WDW and Universal last year and it was great. So very different, but fun. Are you planning to stay at a Universal Hotel? I would - worth the express pass, for sure!

Yes, we are planning to take advantage of the express pass and early entry! Especially since it will be the week of Thanksgiving... ;)

We are also going over to the "otherside" this trip. Two days at US before WDW.

ADR day tomorrow! Wish me luck!

We are also going over to the "otherside" this trip. Two days at US before WDW.

ADR day tomorrow! Wish me luck!

My ADR day is the next day!

Are you going to US Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday? We're doing Sunday and Monday (11/13 & 11/14)! Staying at the Royal Pacific :)

Just had a look at the firework scheduled and rearranged some ADRs to fit now feel slightly better.

Would feel a whole lot better if I could have got a BOG reservation for dinner one night of my trip, oh well guess I will just keep checking.

Don't worry I will fit it into my daily schedule:

Get up, get washed, eat breakfast, brush teeth, check BOG, go to work, get lunch, check BOG, afternoon work, travel home, check BOG, cook dinner, watch TV, check BOG, brush teeth, get into bed, check BOG then go to sleep lol

Yay it paid off and I got a BOG Dinner reservation

"Ah but it's not on the days or times you wanted and it actually creates a right mess with your plans that you'll need to sort out"

- Shut Up Brain, what do you know, I've got a BOG reservation and life is good. :stitch2::stitch2::stitch2::stitch2::stitch2:

Nothing but crashing trying to make ADR...
What a mess.....certain restaurants just will not book...times show, but then when you choose it it crashes...to "Sorry for the Paws"....

Last edited:
What a mess.....certain restaurants just will not book...times show, but then when you choose it it crashes...to "Sorry for the Paws"....
Probably because as of this morning FP+ reservations are also at 7am. System overload!

Have you tried the App? I could not get on my desktop or laptop, but switched to my ipad and used the app and got most of my wishes.

My ADR day is the next day!

Are you going to US Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday? We're doing Sunday and Monday (11/13 & 11/14)! Staying at the Royal Pacific :)

We stayed at Royal Pacific and took the boat to and from US every day and it was great. Have a fun time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter