OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Fastpass day tomorrow! Much easier when it's only DH and I and not the boys, not as much pressure :)
Ours is the 18th and DD and her family is the 14th. She's given me her list and asked if I can help her. Of course both days are work days for me we start at 8:00 so I'm planning on being at work befor 7:00 :surfweb:Hopefully I'll have enough time to make the selections.
I'm always glad when FP day is over then I can relax and enjoy tweaking them right up until we leave :rolleyes1

I scheduled a vacation day on my FP day :D

Now I am just trying to figure out when to buy our annual passes. I can't believe it's getting so close!!
Now that was smart idea wish I could have. My boss is great and every year I take 10 days in March and 10 days over Thanksgiving plus I take a week to move my DD into college.
Our trips are really getting close.

Just managed to get Breakfast; Lunch and Dinner at Be Our Guest.

The highlight of my November trip will be telling The Beast we've been for all three and seeing the castle decorated in Christmas decor. Is it decorated in November, does anyone know? Or is it December?

Now that was smart idea wish I could have. My boss is great and every year I take 10 days in March and 10 days over Thanksgiving plus I take a week to move my DD into college.
Our trips are really getting close.

I'm going to be out of days for December, but I figure I can make it lol. I get an extra week of vacation next year, which is why we are getting APs!!

Good luck, mine is Wednesday. First day of school, like the morning isn't going to be crazy enough.
Ugh, yes not the best day to be doing FP's! My kids also start school on Wed. :)

The highlight of my November trip will be telling The Beast we've been for all three and seeing the castle decorated in Christmas decor. Is it decorated in November, does anyone know? Or is it December?
When we ate there Thanksgiving week it was decorated, however I'm not sure how early they do it. My guess is they do it when they decorate the rest of the park which will be before the first MVMCP on the 9th I believe? Possibly before, so you have a good chance of it being decorated already unless you're eating there the first few days. Even in that case I think it just might be decorated :thumbsup2

Just booked Minnie Seasonal Dine Fantasmic Package really looking forward to seeing Minnie and the Gang in their Christmas attire :santa:
We haven't seen Fantasmic in years my youngest DD barely remembers it. Plus it will be nice to take our time and walk back.

Fastpass day tomorrow! Much easier when it's only DH and I and not the boys, not as much pressure :)

My FP day is tomorrow too! And my kids first day of school. Ahhhhh :eek: I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. I think I'm as prepared as I can be, but still, the stress and anticipation for both will keep me from sleeping I'm pretty sure.

Any last minute advice? First three FPs I'm going for are FOP (day 6), Frozen (day 5), and SDMT (day 4). If I can get those, I'll go back then and try to get the others I want. Does that sound like the right order?

My FP day is tomorrow too! And my kids first day of school. Ahhhhh :eek: I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. I think I'm as prepared as I can be, but still, the stress and anticipation for both will keep me from sleeping I'm pretty sure.

Any last minute advice? First three FPs I'm going for are FOP (day 6), Frozen (day 5), and SDMT (day 4). If I can get those, I'll go back then and try to get the others I want. Does that sound like the right order?
Yes that sounds like a good plan :thumbsup2 A client of mine did her FP's today (I normally do them for clients but she's a pro) and she got FoP FP's for 2 days, so while some people do have trouble at 60 days out its not impossible. Frozen and 7DMT haven't been as difficult to get as in the past but still good to try for them first! Good luck!!

My FP day is Sept. 20. I feel unprepared. Should I have something written down??? Tell me some strategies that you use...

My FP day is Sept. 20. I feel unprepared. Should I have something written down??? Tell me some strategies that you use...

My FP day is in 7 days. Last weekend, I listed out 4-5 ideas for FP for each day, including preferred timing. I use touring plans, so I pulled information from my personalized plans for help. I will probably prioritize them before next week.

September 15 is my FP day.I need to make a list too. As of now I do know I want FP for NAv'i River ride and ROL which are going to be hard since we have a short 4 day trip and AK is on day 2.

Just managed to get Breakfast; Lunch and Dinner at Be Our Guest.

It was decorated the first week in November last year and the year before so my guess is it should be all decorated. Pay attention to what happens "outside" the windows too! I'll be there November 7th this year so I'll try to report back on decorations.IMG_9482.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter