• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

Our ADR day is Monday...no sleeping in on Memorial Day for me! We’ve made one change. I wasn’t feeling Big River Grille. So I started searching again for a 1TS ribeye for DH. His only request other than Ohana, which we all want. And where did I find one? Tutto Italia where we already planned to go! I told DH this and he said oh yeah, I think I had that last time. Really?? After all our ribeye searching lol?!! So my sister and I discussed several other options. We settled on Liberty Tree Tavern. Seems like something everyone would enjoy. We’re going to try to book a 6pm (or 5:55, whatever is the latest available) on a party night. So we can hopefully get a little peek at the party stuff on our walk out. Fingers crossed for all us late Nov-goers still to try for ADR’s!

A bunch of BOG dinners have opened up during Jersey Week if anyone is looking.

Thank you so much! I really wanted to get one and now I'm going right before the start of the party! I may actually miss the very beginning with a 6:15 pm reservation, but I'm so excited to see the Beast again and try out the new menu!

I guess people are dropping their lunch ADRs since they got dinner at BOG. I just got a lunch ADR at BOG for our arrival day! And dinner at BOG for our departure day.
Still looking for 11/13 or 11/16 lunch. I've been checking all afternoon hoping this would be the case and I would get lucky but nothing yet.

I cannot thank you enough!! Thanks to you I was just able to get our dinner ADR for BOG that we were so desperately wanting!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! :thanks:
Yay yay yay!!!! And you will be on your honeymoon too, right? I was so happy to see b/c a friend first told me, then I was able to book...THEN, I got an alert for a lunch which I really wanted. So good day!

Still looking for 11/13 or 11/16 lunch. I've been checking all afternoon hoping this would be the case and I would get lucky but nothing yet.
So that's for after Jersey Week, so maybe for some reason those will open up soon.

There was availability for TGiving dinner before at BOG as well (for a group of 5), which I thought was odd.

How have people been doing with CRT reservations? We get to book starting tomorrow and hoping for 11/24. I know being towards the beginning of our trip we don’t have as good of a chance, that’s just the best day for it with our schedule.

How have people been doing with CRT reservations? We get to book starting tomorrow and hoping for 11/24. I know being towards the beginning of our trip we don’t have as good of a chance, that’s just the best day for it with our schedule.
Same boat here. Except for 11/23. BOG lunch and CRT dinner, for 7. Second day of our trip. Backup days are prepared, but this works best for all of us.

No luck for 11/14 CRT for our friends going with us... Trying TP finder. Hopefully we're successful.

Today is/was our ADR day. We were able to get most of what we wanted; except Liberty Tree Tavern for Thanksgiving- so we picked a different day & got Garden Grill for Thanksgiving. Sci-fi was also very hard to get- got a differnt day & time than we hoped for. We were able to get Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast on 11/24. We didn't book Be Our Guest (have done twice before) - debating on it as I'm unsure of the new menu esp for ds and I don't eat meat. This morning all was fine with the adr system but this afternoon the disney has has been up & done- stitch ate the page & "unable to retrive reservations at this time. please try later". Is working now- as I'm trying to tweak our plans and keep looking for the days/times we really want.

Good Luck to everyone! I hope you all get what you want!

We're booked for 11/11 :)

help, in the past I have used easywdw crowd calendars to guide me and plan my trip but of course those of us who follow him know he had not release crowd calenders for 2018. Planning week of Thanksgiving NOV 17-25. Anyone have a free reliable crowd calendar they can recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter