Official October Code Watch

I'm waiting for AP rates for the end of October. Going by historical release dates, it looks like they should come out in August. :)

I'll sit in the waiting room with you all. We go down Oct 20-27th. Would someone hand me that Field & Stream over there?:coffee:

I am waiting with ya'll as well. Going down Oct 20-27 - staying at ASMU w/ AAA discount (unless a good code comes out)

:wizard:

I am also hoping for a good code, we are going the 19th-27th, but spending the first 2 nights at the Nick hotel.

Heather

October 13th - 18th would love to have a great general public code that will beat the AAA discount.

Can't wait!!:banana:

We are going Oct. 13-17th. Currently using AAA for POP. If a great FL resident codes comes out, we might switch to a mod. Thanks for creating a new Oct. watch.....a month for ourselves!! :thumbsup2

Now we wait......... :surfweb:

Waiting for a deluxe hotel discount from 10/24-10/27. If you are staying club level, can the discount apply? If we add a night, would the discount go up?

Visiting Oct. 7 - 12 @ ASMo. Can you apply a code if you already have reservations?

Yes, you sure can. We always book thru Magical Journeys(an online travel agency) several months ahead of time. When the codes come out, our TA automatically discounts our ressies, then emails us to let us know. If you've booked your trip yourself, then just call Disney Central Reservations and make sure your discount will be applied. :)

I must join as well.. We too have the AAA rate and need to save a dollar where I can..

Thanks--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter