Official Onsite 2022 Rate Discussion Thread

Still nothing for April 7 onward and the seasonal rate on my 2 Queen room is now $839! I've never even paid that much at WDW apart from one time when we booked a 1 bedroom villa for 2 nights. We're less than 2 months out at this point so it feels unlikely that there will be APH rates for those weeks around Easter, but the resort isn't sold out yet, so who knows. But it seems like with this new elevated "base" rate, that the APH won't be less than the Savvy Traveler one we already have.

They have it individually for all days of my trip, but when I try to book together, it doesn't show. Can I call to get the 2 merged?

They are out for my mid May dates but slim pickings. My ST king suite at SF was under $300 a night, nothing on AP is even close.

Upon further inspection, it's 2 slightly different rooms. Isn't there a number to call to get the discount added? (Dumb difference between interior and exterior rooms)

No luck for my May dates unless I break it up and change resorts every day and thats too time consuming

I grabbed an AP rate for my mid-May dates at CBBR, but it is a poolside room so only about $20 a night cheaper than the standard rate I had. I will keep checking for a standard room as I know rates roll out gradually. Nothing yet for any of the EP hotels.

Upon further inspection, it's 2 slightly different rooms. Isn't there a number to call to get the discount added? (Dumb difference between interior and exterior rooms)
If you are talking about suites at CBBR, the interior and exterior suites are in completely different buildings, so I would think not. It does pay to keep checking, as the discounts don't all show up at once.

If you are talking about suites at CBBR, the interior and exterior suites are in completely different buildings, so I would think not. It does pay to keep checking, as the discounts don't all show up at once.
I am talking CBBR 🙂. I am thinking I'll book one night now, and go from there. Has anyone had any luck calling to get discounts on other rooms? I'm also considering booking the other night at the standard rate and calling to join the two. (Or maybe holding out hope for an EP room to make it worth the room change)

Wow, just checked my dates and only 1 and 2 bedroom suites left at PBH, same for RP. Wonder what the rates were for regular rooms before they sold out, or maybe they even sold out before they released APH rates on those rooms. Glad I didn't wait.

I have a room for 1 night at Royal Pacific late April for 4 people and the APH rate is not available. There was APH rate for Portofino which saved me about $100 so I also booked that and will keep watching I guess. 1 night for 4 people at $448.88 with discount is still expensive.

Wow, just checked my dates and only 1 and 2 bedroom suites left at PBH, same for RP. Wonder what the rates were for regular rooms before they sold out, or maybe they even sold out before they released APH rates on those rooms. Glad I didn't wait.
The AP rate webpage tends to show only AP discounted rates (if those are available). This does not mean these are the only rooms available. It only means the room you want is not available for an AP discount.

For example, this is what the APH webpage shows for April 24:

Conversely, this is the availability on the general public webpage for the same day:

The important point to remember is that Universal changes what is available for the AP rate daily, so keep checking.

Whats the best easiest way to change dates? Can I modify online? or do I have to call
easy to modify things online, or call if you are so inclined
Has anyone had any luck calling to get discounts on other rooms?
are you asking if calling affords different inventory? That answer is No. As with WDW they see the same inventory
The important point to remember is that Universal changes what is available for the AP rate daily, so keep checking.
true, it can change. My thots, any changes in rate availability/pricing is generally a result of cancelled reservations going back into inventory.

additional AP rates appear to be coming out more short term & exponentially higher :rolleyes1

It is nice to read there that AP rates are finally popping up thru early June, just need to see more of them!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter