OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

Only 9 more days for us, the single digit dancing has started. MNSSHP on Oct. 3rd.

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

We are also only 9 days out from our arrival at our happy place and attending our first MNSSHP on the 29th. We are staying at Pop - our boys are really excited about trying a different resort, we usually stay at the Contemporary.

We are also only 9 days out from our arrival at our happy place and attending our first MNSSHP on the 29th. We are staying at Pop - our boys are really excited about trying a different resort, we usually stay at the Contemporary.

We're going to MNSSHP on the 29th too and it is my birthday!

Arriving on the 21st:banana:
but leaving on the 20 (have a 2-hour drive to the airport) & staying in a hotel because we have an early flight.

I've just :
printed my last touring plan
placed my GardenGrocer order
called to confirm room request
faxed room request
did Online check-in

at work, today & tomorrow, packing all saturday :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::dance3:

It's getting real :thumbsup2

Arriving on the 21st:banana:
but leaving on the 20 (have a 2-hour drive to the airport) & staying in a hotel because we have an early flight.

I've just :
printed my last touring plan
placed my GardenGrocer order
called to confirm room request
faxed room request
did Online check-in

at work, today & tomorrow, packing all saturday :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::dance3:

It's getting real :thumbsup2

We arrive the same day as you! this may be a silly question but what is a touring plan? i know what parks on which day and have our adr's but am curious about your plan! :thumbsup2 I feel so unprepared!:laughing:

I've made an excel doc that indicates for each day : which park we visit, park hours, some special attractions or events (example BBB or Fantasmic), ADR confirmation numbers, etc.

Color-coded, it's my rainbow sheet :flower3: that I'll be bringing with me to the parks each day.

I've made an excel doc that indicates for each day : which park we visit, park hours, some special attractions or events (example BBB or Fantasmic), ADR confirmation numbers, etc.

Color-coded, it's my rainbow sheet :flower3: that I'll be bringing with me to the parks each day.

Thanks!:flower3: I suppose I did something similar. I have each day with the park, hours and ADR on an index card. Then I have all the index cards in a little flip photo book thing. I love that you color coded everything!

It's going to be a blast!!!!
:earboy2:

disneygal, might want get your butt in gear if your going all gussied up!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We'll be Zeus, Hera, Persephone, Hades, and Hercules (5 year old version). So if you see us, say 'Hi'!!!!

I know I know!!!:rotfl: I've been trying to convince DF that it would be so much fun to dress up. But he doesn't want to wear a "costume" so I need to figure something out for him to be using his regular clothes... any suggestions?

I know I know!!!:rotfl: I've been trying to convince DF that it would be so much fun to dress up. But he doesn't want to wear a "costume" so I need to figure something out for him to be using his regular clothes... any suggestions?

Hmmm, well, would he wear a t-shirt that said 'Grumpy' on the front and on the back 'Because I won't wear a costume!'?

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Ah, sorry, couldn't resist. Nothing comes to mind, if he won't dress up. (spoil sport) Is he into sports? Will he wear a jersey of some kind? Maybe that. I'll keep thingking and let you know if I come up with anything.

Hmmm, well, would he wear a t-shirt that said 'Grumpy' on the front and on the back 'Because I won't wear a costume!'?

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Ah, sorry, couldn't resist. Nothing comes to mind, if he won't dress up. (spoil sport) Is he into sports? Will he wear a jersey of some kind? Maybe that. I'll keep thingking and let you know if I come up with anything.

:lmao:HAHAHAHAHA:lmao: I love it (the Grumpy idea). He does have a Chicago Cubs jersey and I'm sure he'd be happy to wear that! Thanks for the idea!

Don't worry. My DH refuses to dress up too. :sad2: He is such a spoil sport. My kids are going as a fairy, a Clone Trooper from Star Wars and Batman. I couldn't convince them to go full Disney but at least they have something to do with Disney (now that Disney bought Marvel). Now to figure out what on earth I am going to wear. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter