***Official September 2022 Thread***

While I understand why they are shipping out by arrival date, our Disney resort stay starts 9/12 but our Orlando trip starts 9/2. When we ordered on July 27 they said 10 days. If the bands don't arrive by 9/1 we don't get them and we will be out our money and very sad 😢

I've never gotten luggage tags - does Disney send those? I booked through Disney but haven't gotten anything other than the regular magic bands I ordered.
The plastic luggage tags were only included when you purchased a Disney Package including tickets and/or a dining plan.

While I understand why they are shipping out by arrival date, our Disney resort stay starts 9/12 but our Orlando trip starts 9/2. When we ordered on July 27 they said 10 days. If the bands don't arrive by 9/1 we don't get them and we will be out our money and very sad 😢
Did they say they would ship in 10 days or arrive in 10 days? If the former, hopefully they have been shipped and are on the way to you. I hope you get them in time!

No packing yet, but we do t pack until the day before and so we have about 6 weeks.

Ordered MB+ solid colors on last month and not shipped but we have time.

Ordered several dresses for the trip. I like dresses and I LOVE my old navy jumpsuits.
I bring 1 pairs of tennis shoes and 2 sandals. I have to have arch support because my arch is so high and foot is narrow. Hubs says I have “Barbie” feet - and it is difficult to find shoes with enough support without adding inserts.

I am ready for this trip! Yes, we have been many times since reopening and our most recent trip was May but we need a break. This trip is just DH and I ( well our adult daughter and her partner will be there but in their own room) and he has never stayed at BWVs.

Happy planning all!
I'm in the same boat with my feet. Except I must have 3rd party inserts for my shoes on all Disney trips. Never noticed it before, but yeah...I guess the arch of my foot does look like Barbie's. :laughing: I suggest taking two pairs of tennis shoes though. Alternate them daily. I just move the inserts from one pair to the other.

Your packing list sounds like mine. I have a new pile of dresses and jumpsuits set aside to pack.

We will be staying at All-Star Movies September 10-17. My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the 12th. I ordered shirts for both of us to wear and ears for me. This will be our first Disney trip since 2008. It will be my son-in-law and my three grandsons first time. I‘m so excited!

Attachments

• 522569C5-CAA1-4331-BEAB-7FFD555D877D.jpeg
    522569C5-CAA1-4331-BEAB-7FFD555D877D.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 2
  • 801EBC12-59C3-469B-8E6C-F4DBF0246BA5.jpeg
    801EBC12-59C3-469B-8E6C-F4DBF0246BA5.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 2
Just to clarify we got a basic package that did not include dining or Rx. But it does include the mini golf part. And I did get an email that our luggage tags were coming. We arrive 9/10
Just curious...what makes your reservation a “basic package” vs. “a room only”? We have only ever received the mini golf and additional discount offers when we have a room along with a dining plan and/or park tickets. Since we had AP we booked a room and dining plan and always got the extras but since there have been no dining plans we just book a resort room only and get nothing extra.

Just curious...what makes your reservation a “basic package” vs. “a room only”? We have only ever received the mini golf and additional discount offers when we have a room along with a dining plan and/or park tickets. Since we had AP we booked a room and dining plan and always got the extras but since there have been no dining plans we just book a resort room only and get nothing extra.
We normally do room only since we have military tickets normally.

Once a CM talked us into a "ticketless package". We did the dining plan for days (split stay so we did that and used for character meals), got the other extras. The main difference was paying final payment 30 days in advance if I recall correctly

I had already purchased tix and there is no DDP so when I was modifying over the phone with a CM to add people to our reservation I said I still wanted the free mini golf perk so they said no problem we can do a ticketless package. and yes I did have to PIF by 30 days but I knew we were going come heck or high water

We will be staying at All-Star Movies September 10-17. My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on the 12th. I ordered shirts for both of us to wear and ears for me. This will be our first Disney trip since 2008. It will be my son-in-law and my three grandsons first time. I‘m so excited!
pixiedust:Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary and celebration at Disney @NatsFan78 !!::MinnieMo::MickeyMo And :welcome: in to the September 2022 Group! So glad you joined us as we all countdown these last few weeks. The shirts are so cute and it will be a great day wearing them on the 12th!👩‍❤️‍👨 I love your ears too. So much fun celebrating at Disney and especially since it has been awhile since you have been. Lots of 1st time visits with your family!! :tink:I will add you to our CountDown List and we hope to see your here for more last minute planning. :mickeyjum Have a great Anniversary Trip from the September 2022 Group.

Okay, so I normally book a room only and then get park tickets from a company that sells them at a discount - not sure if I'm allowed to include the name here but they're pretty well known and I've never had issues linking my tickets from them. That must be why I've never gotten luggage tags or coupons though.

I just realized yesterday we will be 3 weeks out from our trip this weekend! We are going to be there the 10th thru the 16th. We are going to be staying at the Contemporary in the Garden Wing. This is a new resort for us! The past few trips have been at the Poly and Yacht Club. We plan on going to MNSSHP on the 11th and then we are going to celebrate my bday the 12th in MK again!

Side note I hope our MB+ make it in time. We ordered them they day they went on sale and they still are "in progress"

I just realized yesterday we will be 3 weeks out from our trip this weekend! We are going to be there the 10th thru the 16th. We are going to be staying at the Contemporary in the Garden Wing. This is a new resort for us! The past few trips have been at the Poly and Yacht Club. We plan on going to MNSSHP on the 11th and then we are going to celebrate my bday the 12th in MK again!

Side note I hope our MB+ make it in time. We ordered them they day they went on sale and they still are "in progress"
My family is also still waiting for the bands. There are more people that haven't gotten theirs yet, versus people who have. We are all concerned that they won't arrive on time. I think what that other poster said might be a good idea to call and cancel the order, have bands waiting or bring last year's and buy one when you get to your resort.

We are arriving on the 10th also and will be doing MNSSHP on the 11th as well! Our bands have not shipped either.

Okay, so I normally book a room only and then get park tickets from a company that sells them at a discount - not sure if I'm allowed to include the name here but they're pretty well known and I've never had issues linking my tickets from them. That must be why I've never gotten luggage tags or coupons though.
Correct

10th arrival here, too! MB+ still "in progress" for me.

THREE WEEKS AWAY!

We arrive the 10th as well!! We will be headed to Universal first though, checking in to HRH and dinner at Cowfish. The 11th is our HHN!

Can't believe this is happening so soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter