**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I agree! The stein seems rather useless as an actual drink holder, doesn't stack, and doesn't fit in a suitcase easily. I somehow managed to get our 4 home, just because I can't not take something we paid for :D. Now we're going to get 4 more in August if all goes as planned. I really wish they would change it out, or something!
I'd love a storm trooper or Vader one! Or even R2 or C3PO...

I didn't bother with my Chewie Stein on the last trip. We have so many already.
DH gave his to a kid on the bus. She had a blankie with her and promptly put Chewie to bed. It was quite cute

Oh my gosh, that is adorable! :D

Very nice story

Just a note that one trip I didn't get a chance to stop by guest services but did send an e-mail to them after about a CM thy went above and beyond and got a message back saying they would make a note
You can also send a tweet to @WDWtoday and give cast member compliments. I did this once and they printed my tweet, gave it to the cast member and took a picture to send back to me in a tweet. It was a great way to know that the cast member got the #castcompliment.

With 8 of us, multiple stein options would be great ... as it stands, assuming the party does happen for our August trip, some of our Chewies will likely be gifted instead of being lugged back to Canada!

ON morning extra magic hours does the launch bay and meet and greet open at 8am???

can you fasts the meet and greets??

ON morning extra magic hours does the launch bay and meet and greet open at 8am???

can you fasts the meet and greets??
yes Launch Bay is open for EMH, no there is no fp for the characters but you really don't need it. Chewie's line tops off at 30 min while Kylo's at 20min. You can basically walk into any meet with no wait if you go early in the morning or late in the evening

I agree about the Chewie stein. We certainly don't need 4 -- I've been meaning to sell 2 on eBay, but I'm too lazy. On another note, why, why, why can't they also serve beer and wine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter