• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

You are so lucky! How was the cavalcade (?) It looks amazing, I would love to see all the old characters walking through the park!
I was actually disappointed with it. The vehicles went by way too fast, then there was the long delays between vehicles and they didn't have all the characters. They could've brought characters from Disney jr., chip, dale, goofy, Donald, daisy. Incredibles monsters inc. The 25th anniversary cavalcade was better in my opinion.

Husband is ready and waiting in front of laptop! He’s already in a pre-queue which is the way he explained it to me. Looking for Tuesday June 4th so we will visit on opening day with our hotel reservation and hopefully on the Tuesday then as well.

The T&C’s didn’t show anything about having 2 reservations in the reservation period which is what some rumours said so very thankful for that.

Is anyone seeing a new page? I'm still seeing this:

Please Do Not Close or Refresh This Page

You are currently waiting for an opportunity to make a reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which will begin at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

Disney are currently doing what they do so well - being obscure. DLtoday on Twitter is replying to some tweets saying guests are only allowed one reservation but when that person asks the further question of is a hotel reservation 2 weeks earlier a separate one they don’t get back to them again - but answer further tweets saying only one reservation per guest! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter