Oga's Availability

i have alerts on for reservations that pop up… i might be up at 5:45 the next few days until we’re completely inside the 60 day window just to see if anything pops up

If anyone sees this and has been able to get a reservation for the first week of November, could you let us know (so we know that it's not a glitch). I'm hoping it's a glitch because I really want to go to Oga's but would also like to know to not get my hopes up (or to get my hopes up that alerts might actually happen for my trip).

We are going 11/3-11/9 and there is nothing available during our stay either, hoping it’s some kind of glitch. We were able to get other difficult reservations.

Our dates are 10/25-11/5. I was able to snag a reservation for 7 on 10/30 and there were multiple times available when I was looking. I didn't try any dates later in the trip, though.

Our dates are 11/3-11/9. I haven't found any available times during our stay. I have been checking multiple times a day and every morning just in case it is a glitch. Like others have said, I was able to get all of the other difficult reservations. I am curious if it continues to be an issue.

Our dates are 10/25-11/5. I was able to snag a reservation for 7 on 10/30 and there were multiple times available when I was looking. I didn't try any dates later in the trip, though.
Did you use the app or website?

I tried this morning for 11/10, which is 60+5 or pretty close if I am off a day. Anyway nothing for our group or even for 2 people at Oga's. I checked every half hour increment multiple times at 5:00 central and then since then this morning. I did have trouble finding some other reservations I wanted including Homecomin' and Yak and Yeti. Their website seems like it keeps getting worse. So many errors and 404s ect.

I tried this morning for 11/10, which is 60+5 or pretty close if I am off a day. Anyway nothing for our group or even for 2 people at Oga's. I checked every half hour increment multiple times at 5:00 central and then since then this morning. I did have trouble finding some other reservations I wanted including Homecomin' and Yak and Yeti. Their website seems like it keeps getting worse. So many errors and 404s ect.
They are likely starting to implement genie plus behind the scenes before releasing it for us to see and that may be messing with the system

I talked to Disney on Friday. There is a problem with Oga's reservation system. They had hoped to get it fixed then, but there is still no update it seems. I have talked to 3 people who knew of the problem and one who was completely confused. If anyone hears an update, that would be great.

I talked to Disney on Friday. There is a problem with Oga's reservation system. They had hoped to get it fixed then, but there is still no update it seems. I have talked to 3 people who knew of the problem and one who was completely confused. If anyone hears an update, that would be great.

I'm glad you heard at least that! I called last week (I think Tuesday-- the day before my ADR period opened) and at the time no one knew of an issue. They said they had one call about it and guest services just said "they're waiting to release more availability". Which was strange to me.

I tried for Oga's at 60 days out for our November 6-14 trip and couldn't find anything. What gives? :confused3

we are going 11/5-11/9 and didn't have any availability this morning. However, we are going on to Hollywood Studios on a Sunday. We will just keep trying. If we don't get, it won't be the end of the world for us.

Hey everyone! I just got a bunch of notifications for 02NOV21 with openings throughout the day. I'm gonna assume a bunch of the other November days might have opened up too. I also saw a bunch of late October openings as well!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter