OH MY GOD!!!!!!!Don't read if you haven't watched American Idol

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
I cannot believe Chris is off!!! My heart sank when they said he was in bottom two. Why didn't I vote last night!!! Why why why why :rotfl2: :rotfl2: : I demand a recount!!!!

I was surprised he got booted last night,but not surprised he didn't win. I really thought Elliot would be gone.

elliot doesnt LOOK like the american idol- lol- i know that sounds silly, but you know how they have a LOOK, he doesnt have it- i thought for sure it would have been chris- this is craziness!! LOL :wave:

god help us all...america is going to vote for taylor to win. but I mean look at who america voted to put into the oval office.

taylor makes me want to throw my television out the window.

i'm a chris fan and will buy his cd!!

Pretty sure Chris didn't get the votes needed because everyone thought he was a shoe in and that he wouldn't need a vote.

I think Taylor one because of all of the strong votes from the south.

I doubt Taylor will have much of a career, but who knows?

I thought when Fansasia won 2 seasons ago that she would have an amazing career....why don't we see her? I would think she would be all over TV - In and Oprah made for TV movie and in advertisments.

i think we will see alot of Taylor in the future (although I could be wrong - I've been wrong before)- I like him (not as much as Chris and Elliot _EY was my fav _ I'm an underdog lover though_I think the appeal (besides he really can sing) is the American Dream thing. I don't think I would like him as much if I had not been watching from the beginning and saw how shy and unpolished he was when he came in there.

BTW - what happened to Rueben? has he fallen off the edge of the earth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter