Oh No! They'll sell to anyone!

stacy6552

Keep to the code!
So I've got this neighbor. Disgusting, aweful neighbor! I mean the worst! And the other day I spotted a DVC magnet on his car!!!!! Arggggg! Now he's my neighbor in two states! :faint:

So, I guess you weren't his "friend and family" referral? Oh my, I wonder if they're Dis too!

Bobbi

Maybe you can work out a deal to watch his mail while he is at DVC so that you know when he is there. Then you can plan your DVC trips so he is at home while you are at DVC. This way you can maximize avoidance time.

So I've got this neighbor. Disgusting, aweful neighbor! I mean the worst! And the other day I spotted a DVC magnet on his car!!!!! Arggggg! Now he's my neighbor in two states! :faint:

Don't worry, he STOLE the magnet!

He is not a DVC Owner! Phew!

-Tony

Clearly he knows that you are a DVC member and is very jealous. So he went on eBay and bought the magnet there!

We really must do a better job of screening applicants! :snooty:

"Your neighbor John Blutarsky has applied for membership in DVC. We would appreciate any comments you choose to share regarding Mr Blutarky's character, integrity, understanding of Disney magic, or other factors concerning his suitability for membership."

(thanks for giving me an excuse for using the snooty smiley. I've wanted to do that for a long time!)

He stole the magnet? Really?

He bought it on ebay? You think so?

You guys are so right! You are the best neighbors ever! At the next member meeting, someone needs to move that we establish a review board to keep the riff raff out.

We really must do a better job of screening applicants! :snooty:

"Your neighbor John Blutarsky has applied for membership in DVC. We would appreciate any comments you choose to share regarding Mr Blutarky's character, integrity, understanding of Disney magic, or other factors concerning his suitability for membership."

(thanks for giving me an excuse for using the snooty smiley. I've wanted to do that for a long time!)

I can think of only one word, one single word in its usage entirely encompases the breath of SENATOR (What you don't watch ending film credits?) Blutarsky's character, integrity, understanding of Disney magic, or his suitability, and that my dead review board is:

Senator_blutarsky_small1.jpg

TOGA!!!

050816_animalhouse_vlg_3p.widec.jpg

Respectfully submitted,

-Tony (Flounder) greenban

Have you ever talked to him? Maybe not so bad.

Sorry for your misfortune, but this made me laugh so hard I cried. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter