oh poop.....

Does the gas station sue the driver for destroying the shelter...or does the driver sue the gas station for their shelter destroying his truck????
His driving caused the whole thing, but DAAANG, that shelter crumbled like a house of cards.

This is exactly why I believe there needs to be a special certification on your driver license for towing anything above an 8 foot utility trailer or driving any kind of RV. It should be a national requirement much the same as being over 21 to drink, or the state loses road funding from the Nat'l Gov't.

In Florida... you have to have a special certification to drive a motorcycle, but not a 45' Class A motorhome. It really scares me to see an 85 year old person who has compromised reaction time, and that can barely walk, driving a huge motorhome. (or even a car for that matter).

I have a funny....but not so funny story about my grandparents. When my Grandfather was about 96 he went to get his drivers license renewed, against my grandmother's wishes. His reaction time was definately not what it used to be and had been in a couple of minor acidents. When he came home and my grandmother asked him what happened, he said, "They wouldn't give me a license, They told me I was too old, too slow, too blind and too dumb to have a license!" She said, "I told you so! You don't have any business driving a car!" to which he replied, "Nah, I'm just kidding. They gave it to me. I'm good until I'm 102!":eek:

Yikes. I won't drive our TT but hubby will...he has CDL class B with air brakes. We both have our motorcycle endorsements and of course had extensive testing for that...much more difficult albeit not as expensive than the CDL when he tested for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter