'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

Such a great picture of the whole family.
Love all the dresses especially yours with Stitch so adorable.
Stitch is DD's favorite we love 'Ohana dinner and breakfast is great because they serve you which I love and you get to meet Lilo and Stitch :stitch2:
Looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves

Love the Lilo dresses and your Stitch dress--so cute!!! I ordered a Stitch band-bow to wear the day we go to 'Ohana for breakfast. It will be our first time eating there, and I think I'm going to regret not booking a dinner, too. Everything looks SO tasty!!! Put it on the list for next trip :)

Hope you had a great December trip. We had a great trip here is a link to my TR
https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-999th-haunt-stole-my-bra-updated-12-22.3652878/

We sure did! Thank you! Just caught up on your TR!!

I love this picture of you all.

Thank you! It's one of my favorites! Everyone is actually looking at the camera!

Great dresses.

Thanks!

Such a great picture of the whole family.
Love all the dresses especially yours with Stitch so adorable.

Thank you! We tried to coordinate. Even Steve had a Stitch Hawaiian shirt.

Stitch is DD's favorite we love 'Ohana dinner and breakfast is great because they serve you which I love and you get to meet Lilo and Stitch :stitch2:
Looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves

Love this breakfast too! Just so much fun and the food is good and hearty and love meeting Lilo and Stitch.

Love the Lilo dresses and your Stitch dress--so cute!!! I ordered a Stitch band-bow to wear the day we go to 'Ohana for breakfast. It will be our first time eating there, and I think I'm going to regret not booking a dinner, too. Everything looks SO tasty!!! Put it on the list for next trip :)

Thank you! I think you'll have a really fun time! The food is great and the characters are fun during breakfast!
It's always on my must-do for breakfast or dinner (or both!)

What a fun breakfast, nice pictures! I loved that bread when we did the breakfast a few years ago! Yummy.

thank you!
The bread is delicious! From what I understand it's the same bread they use in the bread pudding for dessert at dinner. Makes sense as to why it's so good then!

Not silly at all...Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs! :)

o_O I should have known that! We have only eaten there once and it was years ago- when it first opened in Downtown Disney, I think it might have been around 2002? 2005? Is that possible? We stopped at Downtown Disney right before we went back to our resort to catch the Magical Express to the airport. It was great. But we have not been back... there are so many restaurants at WDW! Your reports are great btw. You and your DH are inspiring... love how you just get out there and really enjoy everything.

FeiC8HzPfRHs790Zk6glZoGoi4vyaQpk6TlL9jW8gHYMrsUqS_nHIaxRHKZsqLXW-S3qKFAF2DeF8CYdRCVRraZNkbUk0kPQwEmmbVw1nh3LwmFiFY8NJJEG_VHElTIWRYoTNwRAXqVwQ4VQ3ia0Cbik4ocjFf-mbux0dVU7FQ2xjGqPvihVW0SD4iJnDZC08fjA9z3GAnf5eAFBIacJulXdUBH3-dKD8cjXAARoJUXqNXHuA1rYb4SHgY-X02X34bb6h-y226mfmd8RebhNT9mdLvfmArMM7JLNnPFjYu13OZhWp_jEqo27KNFo5SkBxaHcBCNw9uUHQXjC3DaklJ2NaE7CYM829DgyHM_Nln2etCQxvIa4a0NcEFP4yasnGm0wDeDlFmmIjqSLjyJ3gSUgxbcAeVi4BYaaQEv0ctCWNDwXtuovKkjtVClAqiDY0soGvW3M7CHzG4SSzMn1ASiLaK-Anj9_4BZRnxSm-4516YdV4S80XuVOXZHw076PExXPzN6nBa_jWa93sEzqzZsBOW34-9t08cBoir3KcNv3yf8aYPI7jHYmSHUZKTxbyVdeHbmM_x6NA3aIMOERApn9XW1-aNBiPeseoH6D=w825-h550-no

Great photo! Everyone is looking at the camera, and almost everyone is smiling!

Kelly, CS and Myself were clearly dressed for this occasion. Kelly does not usually dress up but CS lent her one of her Lilo dresses and got herself a new one! I was wearing a Stitch print dress.

GrTOyFiggZIOXBjfG28ujaXIjt2TmU95mXpVPaKnZ56yM7EoFePZokYqeeQPv1G3PoqIG3sO_FFXl507Xb0OHNjJ6b1O6diLCpMmCQZevB7gAiwFbuX0tt4yU6G_27AQvWgc25qbePVO5JQcDjo_5TL-p2l0-h4NwuT90AVHAW-RUZvSevXwmFFaU5SoGINgshyxko3K7NVxOsSJ4uA7737biXQu9c6pW_yBdSCwtWTtzqBjO_9JLA225dHjkUmvQ2ajDM__cnE-iUfJ1OAsZdszmzhGWqb_Q_YbhEjtpK8tA_nPrxUnaZRyosNGFCsUeHv0dZsJ5U5_7LfWOw4cJbVMI6s-bFlDajb5AEw4GVl1UeP3OvyigIEJQPCwIDdiBqz9fn_17-owX4h-Tj4Q6Mxfij1HYxLzFvSAfNabA2tXCX9WJcpb5B4U4SMCEc1g7JYrN3ZY731VzCGJtNjepos17xWwYMJvs5HgTJzzqa6A_oKwqcw7D40P8VAsa0K6eQRLih_DHBI7bO4CrEVR0PCvFUHJ6yi-Ki9M_iIxp2tBoixRY2l2NCMLHmFq4o1wXNSd5JZcG5nem7sdbVzoftX1LocPrzEol3M6iyHz=w825-h550-no

I love this! Your stitch dress is awesome! And I have the same dress Kelly has - love it!

Whenever we stay at the Poly we always do Ohana for both breakfast and dinner!

For good reason! Your meal looked tasty!

We checked in at 'Ohana, amazingly I think everyone was actually there in time (well, they didn't have far to go). When we were buzzed we got on line to get a picture with Stitch.

FeiC8HzPfRHs790Zk6glZoGoi4vyaQpk6TlL9jW8gHYMrsUqS_nHIaxRHKZsqLXW-S3qKFAF2DeF8CYdRCVRraZNkbUk0kPQwEmmbVw1nh3LwmFiFY8NJJEG_VHElTIWRYoTNwRAXqVwQ4VQ3ia0Cbik4ocjFf-mbux0dVU7FQ2xjGqPvihVW0SD4iJnDZC08fjA9z3GAnf5eAFBIacJulXdUBH3-dKD8cjXAARoJUXqNXHuA1rYb4SHgY-X02X34bb6h-y226mfmd8RebhNT9mdLvfmArMM7JLNnPFjYu13OZhWp_jEqo27KNFo5SkBxaHcBCNw9uUHQXjC3DaklJ2NaE7CYM829DgyHM_Nln2etCQxvIa4a0NcEFP4yasnGm0wDeDlFmmIjqSLjyJ3gSUgxbcAeVi4BYaaQEv0ctCWNDwXtuovKkjtVClAqiDY0soGvW3M7CHzG4SSzMn1ASiLaK-Anj9_4BZRnxSm-4516YdV4S80XuVOXZHw076PExXPzN6nBa_jWa93sEzqzZsBOW34-9t08cBoir3KcNv3yf8aYPI7jHYmSHUZKTxbyVdeHbmM_x6NA3aIMOERApn9XW1-aNBiPeseoH6D=w825-h550-no

I love this family picture!

Eggs, Stitch waffles, potatoes, sausage, and ham with a pineapple sauce which I did not remember ever getting before. Oh and biscuits too for extra carbs. It was your basic breakfast platter, similar to the one we got at Garden Grill with the exception of the ham with pineapple which was unique.

I think it's relatively new we had bacon the last time we were there a couple years ago.

Except for Sienna who expressed her displeasure to be interrupted during her breakfast.

ePMwOi8PFtOCpMnQT0O3qZtyKRiWn_Ny36IYAxy1hmEmiWHAL3DEJht4MIMqeKBRYtN4LJny3anKFH8qWVS8i5HMGW0KK56dDb3utWcLQbH3N8P-ApEkMUDr1pm2HJQBqBfROJAPzsJ2FsxUXkOn6WvUf8A0Agx-iocVwwx92ZSUpovY673IojRFpK5df2Hzd-Y1ntWiRXAdIjOCi6g6pVAh_TMI028lXJKuiy13guHFX7ULiOK_Vc0iYM-8msTjcUXrSnnLeJz_E-cpXe7mQ6Ntk9ko9JoXAffcWaLxaKTvV-g59jA44b1bF-FCtC-pwanAfolVii6LUl5lLzXd-z2-PIUotja8LLADLjQwpyJVcoWXWd6IZYA30MjTzFxYeMApe-z11ZAhaWTfqqtXZp-He-imUuRBdk9h0oEMEs045_WDv59F67j1QGynjEqQM2fu6xgowfrd9kFVR9Rw1tA6yLg2t4HyS031Q3PcNtG2-x8opd7xxCwdnyj755tqzJSKPGolzYMcDJzYhdB3Nonck4ZKmlpwIrK0zC41HLNpnaLP41GTtmVgIcrY2UCn5ktp_3K4GnIC-S9wNUa3qPpFOTZaBXZywUCK-dN4=w850-h637-no

:rotfl:

What a great family pic :-) There was a lot of hullaballoo around here about Stitch meeting in the front instead of waling around, but by this pic, maybe it works out better!

You girls are on point!

Except for Sienna who expressed her displeasure to be interrupted during her breakfast.

ePMwOi8PFtOCpMnQT0O3qZtyKRiWn_Ny36IYAxy1hmEmiWHAL3DEJht4MIMqeKBRYtN4LJny3anKFH8qWVS8i5HMGW0KK56dDb3utWcLQbH3N8P-ApEkMUDr1pm2HJQBqBfROJAPzsJ2FsxUXkOn6WvUf8A0Agx-iocVwwx92ZSUpovY673IojRFpK5df2Hzd-Y1ntWiRXAdIjOCi6g6pVAh_TMI028lXJKuiy13guHFX7ULiOK_Vc0iYM-8msTjcUXrSnnLeJz_E-cpXe7mQ6Ntk9ko9JoXAffcWaLxaKTvV-g59jA44b1bF-FCtC-pwanAfolVii6LUl5lLzXd-z2-PIUotja8LLADLjQwpyJVcoWXWd6IZYA30MjTzFxYeMApe-z11ZAhaWTfqqtXZp-He-imUuRBdk9h0oEMEs045_WDv59F67j1QGynjEqQM2fu6xgowfrd9kFVR9Rw1tA6yLg2t4HyS031Q3PcNtG2-x8opd7xxCwdnyj755tqzJSKPGolzYMcDJzYhdB3Nonck4ZKmlpwIrK0zC41HLNpnaLP41GTtmVgIcrY2UCn5ktp_3K4GnIC-S9wNUa3qPpFOTZaBXZywUCK-dN4=w850-h637-no

She's a riot!

I love 'Ohana breakfast…did you happen to ask for the bacon? I haven't been since they've allegedly taken it away….

What a fantastic breakfast!

I love the group picture, and the family pictures and all of the assorted pictures. All great!

zx6w2syKVPj2wuMpcNZQ4guTWpRpGQl9ODWapcsY9XYTu0sMS3sOFWn7WiajFMbEIoZxCi9q_JTib7QcIzcg9Q8qjLGjZ_UD0IOfk4d7O_sMTcgkIrCj96KWiWSgpAYff6146v_tXMZ_1BrF_h0awrj4nJDfOKfH3VglICVIpX9JBrd9ESO0NI9AZwIyPGrsRjT4i1TeQ5WyNcq6wSMtC0Fje5XkSPYhMtRcq-lAcaYBQqV5Z8ZuE_pbc2L5M-EIrPmYOrPb8qIzIzHg8_VjGbX3WjvF4MtHu9HiIgZXbdQWD0x6iBMhrr5lvfBHaYjnGzv3xNZCBJCyHhgVgHQrTmWhxkWe3ieC3jSh6U-PoVVuRWb0AkvquaY91naWXTWyn2Nq7aHHVOdJThCXu8EDGQkrrV1iVZV9JzaKIznqsqJg7INLjjbeDepLb1AxxvdihhZnrud6jI6e-9H3cRgkYTihH-9EwEpSvY-H6M10nQzSYwzgO4ffehfFBHNUDg5UUh2mv4OOSzARqMbWfZyiTn1P-4KQBECC6qzwbAbIvr3RzkwonRW76jc9lLmLtJkMY7mYXO8mTZnVraVw5PP0v8t-snkJ-cHkr9R8yPIi=w478-h637-no

When you all show up wearing the same dress... AWKWARD!!! (Not)

vktf2kycuB5IvGKh7V5scmZK3aJ9HWK60-yxQJkEPilqYnn2-cVF-DkG0T5MPJmorf5UhEmwxFfVQ-d0apqYUFnrhKN_DsTNLpTNy9jTB18bCO8wnqeUCzqFjxyDrBOPd-lMJaFAd-HMWFoqvDvUr6kc1_KPjcNMPnepsUNdYC6c0ArC8_EWZ6OH5x-YJ7llDmPs34xQwIrdpBRE6niZIl2DO4_1szEeIt3DftTjHnVYoWQakMiLjC6athP7aUIot2NCYDZhP7ogL0FSrgtnZSUQogEUdEIICVQQB4KBjBojRg6WGssnqcvSVYYeOf5lWPpkE_ObsUssO4e1NoXDzs7Kj2b7M0n5GHL2B5tYQZjCjOGAYu9YLdtRu2r_ZBzFmm4eubQeBuiOccAWGWrkRmYyDycCs2-Zyffig31M7jVzxccgwac3xAyw2HU2uwzjAjWMca04I-WUhvuCUH7DCuR6MzHI1ELmETlBeYd06lWeSbJ1mW-xBoUNl2yzkbERVB3tL9H4w5KGrYnjWJMEaQunDCvj2TH8y_LejjIMtyxssNQ9D8O4YWA0cplwr-iuf9EewrRJ4BywquJXCRJgD1QbOLnchjAJi2aB_clP=w478-h637-no
]

Mickey photobomb!

Once again, the key to success at Disney with a large group with different ages is the ability to split up and do your own thing from time to time.

:goodvibes

Last edited:
Breakfast looks yummy and love all the special outfits! I love how it is so easy for groups to split and do their own thing for a bit then get back together at Disney. Seems like your crew is getting into the vacation swing of things very well!

:laughing:
I'm marveling at all the food on the table we can see in this picture and I know that's not even all of it! Obviously there were so many of you there it was all needed but it looks like such a huge feast lol!

What a great family picture with Stitch! Your dresses are so cute! The breakfast platter idea is interesting, I'm always wary of buffet eggs, but the waffles and other stuff look good.

The character photos are great and the one with Sienna and Mickey is hilarious. She will be haunted by it when she grows up. :laughing:

Great family pictures from Ohana! You got some really good ones with so many people!

The Stitch dresses are adorable. I love how you always coordinate with the theme of the day.

With such young kids, understandable that the twins would prefer to stay at the resort.

Hope you and Steve and family had a great Christmas!

o_O I should have known that! We have only eaten there once and it was years ago- when it first opened in Downtown Disney, I think it might have been around 2002? 2005? Is that possible? We stopped at Downtown Disney right before we went back to our resort to catch the Magical Express to the airport. It was great. But we have not been back... there are so many restaurants at WDW! Your reports are great btw. You and your DH are inspiring... love how you just get out there and really enjoy everything.

Aww thank you so much! Thanks for reading!! We sure do just want to get out there an enjoy all that Disney has to offer...it's our (my) happy place!
Disney Springs is so much bigger now! It's really fun too and a nice way to escape the craziness of the parks!

Great photo! Everyone is looking at the camera, and almost everyone is smiling!

Yeah! It's like the one photo of the trip where we're all in it and we're all looking at the camera in some way!

I love this! Your stitch dress is awesome! And I have the same dress Kelly has - love it!

Thanks! Kelly was first kinda skeptical. I don't think she owns any Disney items lol but she succumbed to me and CS pressuring her, hahaha.

For good reason! Your meal looked tasty!

It was very tasty! We can always count on Ohana for a great meal!

That's because it's the best juice ever invented.

Your trip reports seem to serve a single purpose (for me at least) and that's convincing me to try every single meal you do. That 'Ohana breakfast looked YUM!

POG is the elixir of the gods...:)

Haha I'm glad I inspire you to try more restaurants! I wouldn't have tried all these restaurants without the DISBoards!

I love this family picture!

Thanks! It's my favorite one!

I think it's relatively new we had bacon the last time we were there a couple years ago.

Yeah I have to look back at pictures to see what we had last year. I can't remember if we had bacon or not.

What a great family pic :-) There was a lot of hullaballoo around here about Stitch meeting in the front instead of waling around, but by this pic, maybe it works out better!

Thank you! We thought it worked out better because instead of climbing up around chairs and tables and getting a semi-good photo at an awkward angle, at least here everyone is in focus and everyone is in the shot! :thumbsup2

You girls are on point!

Haha thanks!

I love 'Ohana breakfast…did you happen to ask for the bacon? I haven't been since they've allegedly taken it away….

We didn't ask for the bacon, I think the ham was fine though, although I'm not a huge ham fan. The thing is there is already so much food that we didn't notice the lack of bacon!

What a fantastic breakfast!

I love the group picture, and the family pictures and all of the assorted pictures. All great!

Thank you! Ohana is so much fun for breakfast! And loved that it was at the Poly too! :thumbsup2

When you all show up wearing the same dress... AWKWARD!!! (Not)

Lilo was really nice about it. Seemed like she was used to that sort of thing. :laughing:

Mickey photobomb!

Haha yes he is!!

Once again, the key to success at Disney with a large group with different ages is the ability to split up and do your own thing from time to time.

Absolutely! I think because of this everyone had an enjoyable time.

Breakfast looks yummy and love all the special outfits! I love how it is so easy for groups to split and do their own thing for a bit then get back together at Disney. Seems like your crew is getting into the vacation swing of things very well!

Thanks! Breakfast at Ohana is so good!
I think a key to a good family vacation is having everyone do what they want to do at times and then regrouping for meals and activities. It was definitely needed for our large group!

:laughing:
I'm marveling at all the food on the table we can see in this picture and I know that's not even all of it! Obviously there were so many of you there it was all needed but it looks like such a huge feast lol!

It was a huge feast! We had so many platters of food. I know you can get seconds and I think we only got one more platter for all of us because everyone was so full!

What a great family picture with Stitch! Your dresses are so cute! The breakfast platter idea is interesting, I'm always wary of buffet eggs, but the waffles and other stuff look good.

Thank you! We tried to dress the part.
The eggs were pretty standard buffet eggs but everything else was great!

The character photos are great and the one with Sienna and Mickey is hilarious. She will be haunted by it when she grows up. :laughing:

Haha yes we will have to show her those pictures when she's older :rotfl:

Merry Christmas Su-Lynn! Love the Ohana pics!

Merry Christmas Jenny!! Thank you!!

Su-Lynn wanted to wish you and the whole Chunky family peace and joy :santa:
View attachment 290197

Thank you so much! Happy Holidays to you and your family!! Hope you have many magical vacations!

Great family pictures from Ohana! You got some really good ones with so many people!

The Stitch dresses are adorable. I love how you always coordinate with the theme of the day.

With such young kids, understandable that the twins would prefer to stay at the resort.

Hope you and Steve and family had a great Christmas!

Thank you! The Stitch pictures are probably the best pics we got on the trip. I'm glad they decided to move Stitch's picture outside so no one is crying...yet hahaha.
Thank you and hope you had a great Christmas too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter