Ohana PS question

poonchkie

Earning My Ears
Going to Ohana for dinner on a night Mk closes at 8. Trying to fix it so as we finish dinner we can watch the fireworks.

Can you view fireworks from Ohana?

If not, can you view them from the Poly?

When should we make PS for a party of six to coincide with viewing the fireworks?

Any other suggestions would help.

Yes you can see the fireworks from Ohanas. They dim the lights and play the music which is nice. If the fireworks are at 8:00 I think I would make the ps for something like 6:45. You should be finishing up around 8:00 that way.
Another option is to watch the fireworks from the beach at the Poly. When you arrive you may want to tell them you would like a table by the window so you can see the fireworks.

Originally posted by poonchkie
Can you view fireworks from Ohana?
Yes.
If not, can you view them from the Poly?
Yes, the beach and the boat dock are both good spots.
When should we make PS for a party of six to coincide with viewing the fireworks?
I'd make PS for 1 hour before fireworks are scheduled. That way, you've got some leeway if you have to wait 15 or 20 minutes for your table.

I would try to make it there a bit earlier than your PS and ask for a window seat, if you really want to see Wishes from there. We did the hour before bit, and got seated in plenty of time, but not all seats are near the windows, and in order for us to see the fireworks, we had to walk to the other side of the restaurant and bend over to see out. Not worth it. I stood there about a minute, decided it wasn't worth the effort, and went and sat back down. Nobody around us even bothered trying, it just wasn't worth it... so if you really really want to see them, I would ask for a window seat and expect to wait.

If you dont want to do that, than you can eat earlier in time to leave and go to the beach to view them. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter