O'Hana Question

BingBang

Earning My Ears
We'll be in disney for 3 nights (May 20-23) for the first time since Covid struck. It's been way too long! Anyway, I can't find anything at O'hana for dinner reservations (not really surprised), but am wondering if it is EVER possible to do a walk up reservation there, like as soon as they would open? Not sure how things have changed over the past few years and would appreciate any input. Thanks so much!

Be there at 3:30 pm or earlier and you can join the walk up.

They do not allow non resort guests using no. Disney transport to go to the resort without and ADR. You can go to Disney Springs or the parks and take Disney transportation over.

Also do look at recent reviews on TripAdvisor/YouTube as our recent experience (Dec 2022) was better but beef was still inedible. We were staying at the Poly and booked it once for a busy day (too much Transportation time required elsewhere) but avoided oh for the 7 night trip.

Thank you for the tip. I guess it will depend on whether we feel like leaving the park early to run over there on the outside chance we might get in. I know in the past a walk up was pretty much impossible.

Thank you for the tip. I guess it will depend on whether we feel like leaving the park early to run over there on the outside chance we might get in. I know in the past a walk up was pretty much impossible.
Are you going during the holidays (reread your post and it is Memorial Day weekend; but even during New Years week we saw plenty of Ohana alerts). I would sign up for one the the reservation finders (9:27 mins into the video):

Last edited:

Also we exited MK a few minutes before the end of fireworks and it still took us 50 mins to get to the Poly. The mobile check in wouldn’t work on the monorail until we were about to stop for the Poly. We were a few mins late.

If you take a resort break I highly recommend 4-5 pm when the food is fresh and hot vs 9 pm+.

Thanks for all the info. I did sign up for one of the reservation trackers and fingers crossed!

You can get the noodles, wings and bread pudding from the bar right outside of Ohana if you don’t get an ADR. Some times, ADRs will pop up day of as people cancel.

My son and his friends walked up at 630pm in the middle of July and grabbed a table without a reservation, they were staying at the Polynesian and returning from the MK.. Sometimes you get lucky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter