Ohana's salad dressing recipe?

northeastmom

Mouseketeer
We were at Ohana's for the holliday.I really loved their salad.:love: our waitress said she would get me the recipe for the dressing. She got busy and we left without it. Does anyone know how I could get that recipe? (and the recipe for their desert?) Thanks for any help...

We were at Ohana's for the holliday.I really loved their salad.:love: our waitress said she would get me the recipe for the dressing. She got busy and we left without it. Does anyone know how I could get that recipe? (and the recipe for their desert?) Thanks for any help...

Here ya go!

O'HANA Honey Lime Dressing

Ingredients

1/2 C honey
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp salt
1/2 C cider vinegar
1/4 C lime juice
1/4 C diced onion
1 C canola oil

Method:

Place all ingredients except oil in food processor and blend until
smooth. Slowly add oil until it is well incorporated into the
dressing. Makes 2 Cups.

You can find this and many other WDW restaurant recipes on allearsnet.com!
Heres the link:

http://allears.net/din/rec.htm

Bon Appetit!

I found both recipes ( as well as the chicken wings) on allears.net

The salad dressing one is dead-on. The recipe for the bread pudding is pretty close, but the sauce isn't exact. If you cook it like you suggest, it gets too thick. Not bad, but not exact either.

Jen

I found both recipes ( as well as the chicken wings) on allears.net

The salad dressing one is dead-on. The recipe for the bread pudding is pretty close, but the sauce isn't exact. If you cook it like you suggest, it gets too thick. Not bad, but not exact either.

Jen

I agree that the sauce can get too thick. The main issue is working with sugar - when you cook sugar above a certain temperature it sets up more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter