Ok anyone tell me about Pirates Movie stuff for sale at DW?

Mickiethepooh

DIS Veteran
I have seen the Movie 5 times so far, many more to come I am sure. Have the soundtrack. I am wondering if they have lots of memorabilia at the park near the ride or anywhere, you know posters stuff like that? if so what and where?
thanks anyone who knows.:smooth:

I collect all things POC and based on first hand info from last week WDW has NOTHING. Even DL does not have movie specific items. The only items I have are from the premiere event at DL in July. These were freebies to those attending. Most have been on ebay and are really inflated.
The hat and the watch are really good quality. During that time they also released LE items from various craftsman but they were attraction themed not movie. Of course Disney/ebay auctioned off a lot of costume parts and hand props. For 10k you could have built a on screen Capt jack costume.
The best deal right now is the new talking POC snowglobe from Disneyland Delivers for around $65 incl shipping.

RussH

My DD was really looking forward to buying stuff related to the movie. We were there last week and they didn't have anything. She was really disappointed.

They do have 3 guys (pirates) performing outside the POC. They were really funny. Lots of corny jokes and singing.

I can't tell you how bad this makes me feel, What the heck is the matter with Disney anyway? They make this movie to promote the rides at the park, It is a big hit, and then they don't sell ANYTHING!!! from the movie at the park???

This news comes on the heels of finding out that 2 of the 4 days I will be there are Night of Joy nights which means the whole place will be unbelievably crowded and awful, and finding next that World showcase no longer has there Tapestry parade, the other big thing I was looking forward to.

This trip is really beginning to stink.

Oh, does anyone have the address to mail a letter to the Disney Corporation? I tried several online sites, Nothing with an address or phone number or even an email contact.

There is a contact list near the top of the rumors & news board, so try over there.

Keep in mind, if you want to complain about park merch, or lack thereof, you should address the letter to the appropriate person at the Walt Disney World Resort, and not say, Consumer Products.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter