• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ok finally a picture of the ugly tree

its the picture of " the front of the house"

the tree is the short little green thing in the very front of the picture. not the one close to the house.

well nevermind for some reason it isnt showing up now. Sorry for the false alarm :confused:

Well I'm glad its not me I was begining to wonder about my eyesight or sanity.

Any word on the move/promotion?

Originally posted by kejoda
Well I'm glad its not me I was begining to wonder about my eyesight or sanity.
I was wondering the same thing myself, Beccy ;)

And yes, how is the move/promotion going? Any word yet on that?

LOL sorry gang! It was weird! I uploaded it and it *was* there I swear! Maybe its my sanity thats going :)

No word yet the big boss is here right now dh has a breakfast meeting with him tomorrow hopefully we'll know more then :)
Thanks for asking :)

Binny, do yourself a favor and leave the tree out, or it will get moved to the garden board by the movers. :teeth:

I hope you hear good things then Binny :) Do let us know when you hear something!

Oh and just so you know, I just checked again and it is there :confused: Who knows where it went for a while. I must say, it is pretty ugly...

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Binny, do yourself a favor and leave the tree out, or it will get moved to the garden board by the movers. :teeth:

LOL Dan I was just going to ask if she checked the garden board.

I see the picture, but nothing I'd call a tree. A strange looking shrub, though... I agree, it doesn't really fit in that location. Glad you got a tree there now that you like. :)

well finally it showed up! lol

LOL at Dan :teeth: ooopppsss

well it was a picture thread wasnt it? lol

Anyway, Im on pins and needles here waiting to hear the verdict today of course there is no guarantee that we will know anything today but one can always hope. If youre so inclined to say a quick prayer I would appreciate it :)

I see the picture, but nothing I'd call a tree. A strange looking shrub, though... I agree, it doesn't really fit in that location.
That IS the ugly tree lol its not any taller now , just wider :eek:

its only about 4 feet tall but its branches go straight out. :confused:

Well, I only opened this thread to get a look at the tree that my nephew talks about all the time. As in "Whew! She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down".

LOL D I always this is father plant to the ugly stick ;)

BTW update on dh is in its own thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter