ok made a decision

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Regarding taking just 2 of my kids or all 3. I know you all will think I am crazy, but I will be taking all 3. I just can't leave one at home. And since my main goal is to let my 2 yr old DS have a great 1st time, I feel that i can accomplish that in 4 days. Even if they are very short days LOL. I have explained to the my DS 6 and DD 5 that this is Max's trip and we won't be able to do the big kid rides and they are ok with that. .
Because of the events in our country, I have decided that even if they drove me nuts, I will be ever so grateful to have them safe and sound with me. Like I said I may regret it, but I will never know unless I try :-) So, I know those of you out there think I am crazy, but can we just pretend that I am not and get some positive comments coming this way?? LOL So I can convince myself????:D haha

LOL! Well you definately convinced ME! :)
I agree with you on all of your points but MOST of all, I definately don't think that I could leave just ONE of my kids right now. I pray that I won't always feel this way, but for now, it is how I feel.
I know that you will have a TERRIFIC time with all THREE of your kids! :)

Your trip sounds like a lot of fun. Why not rent a double stroller so you will always know where two are, and you just have to keep an eye on your 6yo?

about taking with, however I think I might have a hard time getting it and the kids on and off the busses. Or I could always drive to the parks each day, but then I think about those trams. Which would defeat the purpose of not using Disney busses. Now I am thinking about renting a dble once we get into the parks, but I just hate to spend extra money on a stroller when I have a perfectly good one, ya know??? LOL The only thing that worries me about busses, is if I ever come across a crowded bus. I guess I could always wait for the next. If I decide to use my stroller, I will have to have a seat on the bus for everyone. hmmm hmmm hmm any suggestions?

I think you made the right decision! I don't think I could leave one of my kids at home. We've always brought them along, starting with trips every year from their 1st birthday on, and we always have so much fun! Yes, things are a little more complicated with the younger ones. But I think the most important thing is that we are spending time together as a family, creating wonderful family memories. It just wouldn't be the same without one of them!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter