oK, the Latest & Greatest (so far) ADRs

pooch

Still feeling special!!
I never do this . I NEVER DO THIS!!! But, this year, I've redone my ADRs at least a dozen times. This is what I now have (with a couple stragglers to cancel still)

Cast will be Me (Mom & Sis), DBr (1st trip in 20 yrs:confused3) and, for the first three days, my precious DD (Interning in Sarasota so a weekend visit). She leaves 8/25 (can I say I already miss her?) and will hopefully join us for Labor Day weekend. Because of this, I have had to totally rearrange the touring plan to get her to all four parks for at least a few hrs and move all her favorite restaurants to that weekend. Sheesh, the things we do for our kids!! So now this is how the plan looks:

9/4 Arrival Day(she better be early!) Mk with The Wave for dinner
9/5 H3LL day - DHS - Epcot dinner at Chefs de France - MK EMH
9/6 AK with dinner at Boma - DHS EMH
9/7 She'll leave early AM - DBr & I Epcot - Narcoossee's for dinner & hopefully watch the fireworks. Hippy Dippy pool drinks anyone?
9/8 I'd like to do a non-character breakfast buffet here. Suggestions? Spending the day at Sea World - Dinner DTD WPC
9/9 DHS - Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose
9/10 AK - Epcot - dinner at Coral Reef - Epcot EMH

So what do you think? Yes, we do hop a lot but we like to hop! As for that breakfast, I'm thinking we're going to try the Lynx #50 bus from TTC to Sea World (no car) so maybe Kona & then we can just walk to TTC?

We're not big park hoppers, so I can't really be of too much help to you - but overall it looks ok to me. Kona will probably be your best bet for brkfst (if you want non-character, non-buffet) - we also like Boma brkfst but it's buffet. BTW we'll be at Pop 9/2-9-12 & if you stick with your current schedule we'll also be at MK on 9/4. :cool1:

I always have my LGMH on any bag I'm using and, if you're so inclined, we'll probably be having drinks by the Hippy Dippy pool after the MK fireworks on 9/7!

I always have my LGMH on any bag I'm using and, if you're so inclined, we'll probably be having drinks by the Hippy Dippy pool after the MK fireworks on 9/7!

Thanks for the invite - we have a 4 yr old so we're usually done for the day and in our room around 7-8 pm but I'll still keep a look out for ya :3dglasses I'm hoping to get a LGMH for our backpack & put one in our room window as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter