Ok...who is ready for long winded report?*Updated with a few more CC pics*

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I just finished posting my Jan 26th Magic Trip Report on my site....

FAIR WARNING: I am VERY long winded and I like pictures...so give it a few moments to load :p

I also finished my WDW portion of my Trip Report as well if you'd like to take a gander at that too!

Enjoy;)

Just follow my link below

Outstanding trip report! We leave for our Magic voyage in just 17 days so your trip report was even more exciting to read! Thanks for taking all of the time to put it together. Sounds like it was a wonderful trip and now I know what we will not be doing in St Martin (maybe we will just stay on the ship and play in the pools?)

Josh's mom

Awesome pictures! Cant wait to go in March. You look like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing.!:D

Your website and report is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing. Reading it and looking at your wonderful photos made me even MORE anxious for our 4/20 cruise (as if that's possible)!

Excellent report! I've been checking your site everyday waiting for it to be posted. Thanks so much. You've helped ease the time between now and June when we cruise.:D

WOW, what an awesome job on your trip report and photos! Thank you for all the fun and not so fun things you encountered and shared with us all. Oh my, the desert bar looks ever so dangerous :) We are going to be sailing on Disney Wonder, but I am sure alot of the things are the same. We have a bit of a wait, but I know it will all be worth it when we sail this coming Halloween! Thanks again for the nice work!!

Kim

Great trip report/ You got on as we got off. We probably passed each other at Radison. Thanks for the memories.

Great report and fantastice pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, that was a great trip report! I was so engrossed in it that I haven't started my homework yet, LOL. Sounds like you had a great time. :D

Wow Timon, Great job with the web site trip report. Loved all those pictures and the captions. Thanks... makes me realize how much fun we had on our cruise.

Cass,

You did such a wonderful job on your trip report and the pics were marvelous!!!!

I saw my daughter in your pic of the Mickey Pool!!!! We headed straight for the Mickey Pool after boarding....and only took the kids there first thing in the mornings. We never bothered with it when everyone else was there.

Thanks for doing such a great job...it was really fun reliving the cruise through your work!!!

Kathy

I'm green with envy...I want to go SO bad and DH just doesn't want to go. I sure would hate to take DD (8) and go without him!

I love your webpage design! Its so creative and nicely put together! I love your trip report! I love your photos! You are so cute!!

Our room had the same lyric from Candle on the Water on the wall as yours! (Different room though)

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your wonderfully kind replies. It means so much to me that someone out there is enjoying and appreciating my site. I have read hundreds of trip reports in preparation for that cruise and they have helped me so much, I only hope by posting my experience that it may, in turn, help someone else out in planning their trip.

Plus I get to relive my cruise when I visit it :rolleyes:

Timon, I just loved your report and the pics make me want to go soooo bad. Glad to see a fellow Calgarian's point of view .........the dollar exchange is a killer. hey you mentioned the $99 special could you let me know a little more. caseyk @shaw.ca Thanks again:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter