• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay everyone.....I am famous

Well, Barbara, I must say, not the best picture of you.

Obviously you turned away from the camera so as not to be recognized by too many of your fans. :jester:

Barbara:

Just got my magazine. Will need to check page 29 when I get home from work tonight. It will be so nice to put a face to the person who is so!!!! nice to me about picking up pins.

Cathy:wave:

I am right in front.........reddish brown hair, blue coat.
That's me.........at least a sideview of me. Didn't realize they were taking pictures........to darn busy trying to stay warm. We were all warming our hands with cups of hot chocolate. LOL

You were already famous... At least here:)

:) That's great Barbara. I was looking at that picture & was wondering if you were somewhere in that crowd. Peggy Anne

Hey, Your not a strawberry after all!?! And where is the Hat!

Engr-Chas (Pinpics, Dizpins, ebaY)
hades01.gif

gee, now that you are a famous celebrity, you won't forget us little people will you? Congrats. What fun. maybe you can trade pins for autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter