Okay, it's May....when will ABD 2018 dates be available?!

On another thread someone mentioned a Disney Iceland video that could possibly be a teaser. More than likely since we are going to Iceland on our own this summer!

Does anyone know what time ABD is releasing the 2018 information tomorrow? I have back-to-back meetings scheduled for most of the morning. What was I thinking when I arranged my schedule for tomorrow :rolleyes1

Does anyone know what time ABD is releasing the 2018 information tomorrow? I have back-to-back meetings scheduled for most of the morning. What was I thinking when I arranged my schedule for tomorrow :rolleyes1

This is the ABD Insider email I received.

Good evening XXXXXX,

Great News! The 2018 destinations for Adventures by Disney are soon to be announced!
Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Guests can begin booking on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, beginning 8:00am (ET). Since you have completed one Adventure with us in the past, you will certainly be able to take advantage of that early booking window.

For more information about these incredible adventures and details such as rates and dates, please visit
www.adventuresbydisney.com beginning on Wednesday, May 17th.

This is the ABD Insider email I received.

Good evening XXXXXX,

Great News! The 2018 destinations for Adventures by Disney are soon to be announced!
Adventure Insiders and Disney Vacation Club Guests can begin booking on Wednesday, May 17, 2017, beginning 8:00am (ET). Since you have completed one Adventure with us in the past, you will certainly be able to take advantage of that early booking window.

For more information about these incredible adventures and details such as rates and dates, please visit
www.adventuresbydisney.com beginning on Wednesday, May 17th.
We'll be up at 5 am!

I had the same thought. I've already moved a couple of my morning meetings so I can open up that 8 - 9AM time slot. I just got an email from our TA who said that they had received some preliminary dates. We were only inquiring about the Montana trip and they didn't release any May dates was all she said. Guess we'll all have to wait for the details for tomorrow.

I am an insider but my partner is not. Are we able to book Wednesday or seeing as he hasn't had pleasure of ABD tour do we have to wait til Friday?

I am actually hoping to transfer my deposit for October tour to next year when he can join me (and more brainwashing will take place :D )

I am an insider but my partner is not. Are we able to book Wednesday or seeing as he hasn't had pleasure of ABD tour do we have to wait til Friday?

I am actually hoping to transfer my deposit for October tour to next year when he can join me (and more brainwashing will take place :D )
I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to book tomorrow as long as you're the lead person on the reservation (and it's the same reservation)!

Sayhello

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to book tomorrow as long as you're the lead person on the reservation (and it's the same reservation)!

Sayhello
I just wanted to be sure before making the international call.

I wonder if you booked your ABD through a TA onstead of Disney direct you don't get put on the insiders list.

Yikes! South Africa in December is outrageous. Looks like we will be on DCL for the holiday and shoot for another year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter