OKay Robin, your turn :)

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
Robin I finally posted my trip report (short trip :( ) So now its your turn! I wanna hear all that you did when I wasnt with you and my new adopted grandson! :) Mary:rolleyes: :jester: :D

I can't wait to read them Mary!! I hope you were kind! LOL! I have titles for mine but haven't had a SECOND to post it...

The HRH Experience with Saint Mary and Sister Theresa Full of Fun! :bounce:

How I turned on the charm and got my Grandma Mary to give me the World by Michael... :rolleyes:

And How I Played FOURTH wheel with MsDisney and MIBalloverher..... :earseek:

ROFL too funny! Ill bet you had a ball with them.....I cant wait to read that post! I figured you were busy catching up,,,so Ill be patient :) Sure had a great time with you and Michael, thank goodness or we would not have a clue on where to start! Thanks again Robin :) Mary:D :jester: :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Robin will write about how she washed her poofy hair. :)

Barry, funny you should mention that......her coif got poofed on the Ripsaw Falls ride right after she came out from under the bridge by two unnamed
snipers! :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter