OKW bathroom access to living space?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
Was wondering what bathroom access the people sleeping in the living room would have to a bathroom? Would they have to walk thru the master to get to the bathroom? I cant tell by videos and pics? I'm looking into a 2 bedroom for the space and lower points for 5 adults and 4 small children. Is this a nice resort? What are the pluses? Bus system? I would have to book near HH because we wouldn't have a car.

Only some OKW buildings have a door between the living room and master bath---those in buildings 30 and higher. In particular, none of the "Hospitality House" area units have such a door.

Was wondering what bathroom access the people sleeping in the living room would have to a bathroom? Would they have to walk thru the master to get to the bathroom? I cant tell by videos and pics? I'm looking into a 2 bedroom for the space and lower points for 5 adults and 4 small children. Is this a nice resort? What are the pluses? Bus system? I would have to book near HH because we wouldn't have a car.

OKW Buildings 30 and above have access to the shower/toilet area through the laundry room. In Buildings 11-29, access to the bathroom (jacuzzi area and shower/toilet area) is only through the MB door.

The "Near HH" villas are Buildings 11-14, 23-26 where none have the separate access to the bathroom. None of the OKW buildings are too far from any area at the resort. Every bus stops at the HH/main pool/store/restaurant before leaving the resort, so access to that area is very simple and the buses marked "Internal" will pick up guests going to other areas of the resort.

Buildings 62-64 are across the street from the HH but are not included in the HH booking category. Those 3 buildings have a 2nd access to the bathroom.

You might also look at AKV-Kidani standard view 2BR. About the same point cost as OKW, but you get a 3rd bathroom. A little less space than OKW but the extra Bath may be very useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter