• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW Direct Offer Pricing

Electron_si

Mouseketeer
Can someone please post the OKW special incentive pricing from DVC if they have it. I reached out to my guide to get it but he is currently out of the office.

Also a question on MB, someone posted they were available. My understanding is I have to pay the prorated annual dues for this year in order to sell back my 2023 points (DEC UY). Is that correct?

https://dvcfan.com/2024/04/02/dvcs-spring-2024-direct-sales-incentives-revealed/

Old Key West is on the bottom.

If you buy 300 points and are a current member, you get the points for 135 dollars per point. 115 dollars per point after Magical Beginnings.

You will sell back your 2023 points and pay prorated dues based on the calendar year for 2024 points. There's almost 7 months left in the year so you will pay (7/12) * the amount of dues for 2024 points and receive the 2023 points without paying the dues for that year.

Thanks, I saw that posted previously I was just looking for the official pricing from DVC that listed closing costs etc.

I’m looking at a 150 pt purchase so it looks like $165pp minus MB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter