• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW for my friends

lcsmom

Mouseketeer
I just got an OKW studio the middle of July for our very good friends. :teeth: Their 18yo qualified for a baseball tournament in Tampa. Our friends decided to take their DD11 on her first Disney trip before the tournament. :Pinkbounc They called me for advice about Disney. :rolleyes: Their trip overlaps our stay at BCV. The excitement about seeing these friends from our old home town is incredible. But I know nothing about OKW. Our friends will probably fly into Tampa and get to OKW about 1AM. Can I leave some groceries for them at the front desk? What do they do for breakfast food? They plan to commando the parks for 3 days, but we think we can help them take it a little easier.

But I know nothing about OKW. Our friends will probably fly into Tampa and get to OKW about 1AM. Can I leave some groceries for them at the front desk? What do they do for breakfast food? They plan to commando the parks for 3 days, but we think we can help them take it a little easier.

OKW is a WONDERFUL, relaxed resort! :)
You have many options on the food front. Will they have a car?
As to food:
1-they/you can order from the store there and have goods put in their unit/refrig before their arrival
2-You/they can drive to one of many stores near crossroads and buy stuff
3-You can use a shopping service (ie. Wegoshop.com) for a delievery the next morning.

Have fun with your friends! :)

We will have a car. They probably will. Can I leave stuff at the front desk for them? We plan to hit EMH at MK the next morning, so I wanted them to have milk, etc. when they get there.

If they are planning on getting in at 1 AM, it might be best for you to check them in earlier in the day and leave their keys at the front desk for them to pick up. Checking in that late will assure they will probably get a handicapped accessible room if you don't. Yes, you can leave a package for them at guest services, but I am not sure about stuff that needs to be refridgerated. They CAN buy milk at the resort store just across the sidewalk from checkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter