OKW/SSR Nature Path

Brenle

DIS Veteran
Are guests of both resorts able to use the nature path that extends from OKW to SSR? If anyone has walked from, say, Olivia's to Artist's Palette, how long in time did it take?

OP, Are you talking about this path?
Take the walkway by Building 55 between the golf course and the canal/waterway towards DTD. Follow that until you come to the bridge across the waterway by the golf course practice putting green, go across the bridge (watch out for the golf carts), turn right along the other side of the waterway to the club house/restaurant, go up the stairs, and you will be in Artist's Palette.

From the start of the path to AP, depending on how fast you walk, @15 minutes.
From Olivia's to the start of the path, @10 minutes.

Thank you. :) That's the one. I'm glad it's open. When we last stayed at OKW we could not access part of it due to construction or refurb. going on at SSR.

Thank you. :) That's the one. I'm glad it's open. When we last stayed at OKW we could not access part of it due to construction or refurb. going on at SSR.

We just got home from a stay at the Treehouses. Our ferry captain pointed that trail out to us and also noted that Disney will close the trail if there have been osprey hatchling sightings (or other wild animals). They apparently have a number of wild species who like to have their babies back in there. :-)

We walked this path from SSR to Olivia's in March. I used the RunKeeper app to track our time and distance. I just checked it and it had us at 1.44 miles (can't recall exactly where we were on the path when I started the app) and said it took 30 minutes (we were taking pictures, etc. so very slow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter