OKW/VWL June 2-14

Final random thoughts; *We LOVED OKW! I really didn't know how I would like the condo style, spread out resort. Maybe it was because we had an awesome location, building 26. It was so relaxing and we loved the resorts overall location to everything. *We had lots of great dining experiences: T-Rex, Rainforest at AK, 50s Prime Time, Hollywood & Vine Star Wars Dinner, Akershus, O'Hana, Trails End and Whispering Canyon. Trails End was a last minute change because we needed to move our WCC to another day. Such a pleasant surprise! If we go back to Crystal Palace it will be for breakfast only. Lunch was not good. *VWL was underwhelming. I really thought this would be the resort I would love. I think there were a few reasons for this: 1) We live in the mountains and I think I prefer the palm trees/Florida feel while on vacation! Lol! 2) Our room was at the end of a LONG hallway with a view of the unloading area for carts. 3) we were far away from the main lodge and Roaring Forks. If we stay here again I am going to request close to elevators so that will help some with the distance. Transportation was a little disappointing but I think that's because it was so awesome at OKW.

Great trip report! So glad you had a wonderful time. I completely agree with your OKW/VWL summary. We love OKW for all those reasons too and while our past VWL stay was fun, we had a similar experience there in comparison to OKW it just didn't feel as much like "home" :cloud9:. Hope you had a good trip back and have since had some down time to rest and recoup :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter