OKW with ECV ???

Dumbo

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Thinking of staying at Old Key West next year. Friend uses a scooter. I know about the 3 handicap buildings. Can a person with a scooter access all the other buildings with a scooter? Is the first floor of all the other buildings at ground level? Or are there steps leading up to the first floor like at Hilton Head.

Thinking of staying at Old Key West next year. Friend uses a scooter. I know about the 3 handicap buildings. Can a person with a scooter access all the other buildings with a scooter? Is the first floor of all the other buildings at ground level? Or are there steps leading up to the first floor like at Hilton Head.

Just returned from an early October trip. Obviously I didn't see every villa, but I didn't notice any steps to first floor units...

All first floor units are ground floor without steps.

Thanks for the reply. I apprecciate it.

We have done OKW lots of times with someone in an ECV (a couple of times it was me), and we never had an issue getting either a 1st floor unit or an elevator building. In fact, I thought OKW was the easiest place to have an ECV, since the living room is big enough to park it for charging without interfering with the normal use of the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter