Old Cruise List - for reference only - please use thread at top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be taking our first cruise (never been on a boat bigger than 30 feet) on the Wonder May 5th 2002. DW, DH, and DS05. Can't wait!

Kristin and family

!st time cruisers on the Magic April 5th, 2003 . We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. It will be AH and MH and BH(8) and EH(5) Thanks, Megan and family

Please add our names to the list for the Western Caribeen Cruise The Jeffers of Pa George and Barbara Happy 50th birthday to both of us.

Jason & Kelly Bastian - Sept. 21-28 E. Caribbean on the Magic (early birthday and anniversary presents!!!)

Please add us, Danny, Janice, Anthony and Jake. This will be our 2nd cruise.

Please add Scott Klein and Lisa Blocher (soon to be Lisa Klein) to the list for the 7 day cruise starting on November 16, 2002. That will be part 2 of our Disney honeymoon

Put us on for the Dec 12.2002

Steve and Coleen

We'll be on the 3 night Wonder June 13th-16th. Me, DH, DS (11), and DD (8). Staying on Deck 8. Our first Cruise and first trip to Disney for the kids. I haven't been in 20 yrs. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Future Husband, DS and myself are doing the 3nightland/4nightsea on August 22nd, will be on the Wonder on August 25, 2002. Its going to be our Honeymoon/Family Vacation.

Us too! dh, dd(10) and myself will be using our $99 coupon for October 17-20 Wonder....can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!

Please post the Brodie Family to the June 14, 2003 Magic
Cruising are Myself DW-41, DH- 49, DS-13, and DD -10 (Celebrating her 11th on the Majic!)

Please add us to the list. Myself, DW, DD(turning 9 on the cuise), DS(5), FIL and SMIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter