Old Key West

ainmama2001

DIS Veteran
What a great resort. We stayed in buidling 56, room 12. It was a two bedroom villa. The view from the patio sucked, but the villa itself was beautful. It really did feel like home away from home. The whirpool tub was AWESOME after long days at the park with my four year old. We were literally a two minute walk from our bus stop. The busses were spotty. The resort is extremely roomy, quiet and beautiful. We loved it. Highly recommended.

we agree! OKW is a great resort. You do really feel like your on vacation here.

Love that new slide.

Awesome! My husband and I are staying there in March for Spring Break. I have never even seen OKW, much less stayed there, so I was a little worried. Thanks for comforting me! :)

I think my wife likes it there. Staying for 26 days in Jan.:cool1:

Thanks for the review! I'm getting really excited for our first OKW stay in December. :sunny:

I stayed there too - only one i've stayed at so far. It is so beautiful and peaceful. The one bedrooms are out of this world and the hot tubs in the bathroom are huge. If my stay at SSR is half as good as my experience at OKW i will be v happy.

We just got back from OKW in a studio, the room was very large and we loved it! The resort has a nice laid back feel to it and the CMs were very friendly. However our room was extremely noisy...we could hear the cars go by as if the windows were open, usually doesn't bother us but it was bad in this room. We also had a loud baby next door, but that was just the luck of the draw - could happen anywhere. :) We were in the 2900 building, corner room 2nd floor.

sorry you had a bad view.

I love the views from building 55!!!!

hated the views from building 56 and 54.

54 was worst.

you couldn't even see the golf course - DVC was trying to make it I think a garden view. they were definitely growing a garden.

I love building 55 - water views - very, very pretty water views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter