OLP Travel?

dcg0317

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I new to this group and hope someone can help me out.
I'm planning a trip to WDW in late Sept. with my 10 year old son, he has never been and this will only be my second time down. I have found a great souce of imformation from these boards.
My question is has anybody use OLP travel. I found them on one board and can't remember where, so far they have the cheapest rate I've found and can actually stay and xtra day with the savings. If anyone has used there service and can let me know what they think that would br great
Thanks Don:p

Never used them, but don't forget to price things a la carte also. We usually find this is less expensive.

Keep checking mousesavers.com for special codes that come out. Right now codes are going through July 3, so I would think the next set would include the month of September.

Have a great time. I bet your son will love every minute of the trip. ;)

Thanks Melsmice I'll look into it. Don't know who is more excited, my son or me:bounce:

Thanks Don:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter