• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG!!! I am re-working AGAIN!!

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
I posted yesterday about trying not have a hissy fit because my brother and SIL want to come to WDW during our trip to hang with us. So they called today with the days they are coming and it turns out her mom is coming so I am trying to change ADR's from 4 to 7! :eek:

They don't want to do HDDR , but we are going anyway. I was able to adjust Crystal Palace, but no luck so far with a rez for 1900 Park.

My current 1900 Park reservation is for 3 adults and 2 kids, which would put us at a 6 top. I now need 5 adults and 2 kids. Do you think they can do some magic if I call? Should I show up with 7 instead of 5 and wait or is that a real risk? So should I just look for something else?

Another alternative is to do Cape May that night since my pregnant SIL love crab legs as do my kids. Then try to get 1900 Park on another night.

Try just booking another table for them at 1900 Park Fare-just make sure you don't link it to your reservation as you don't want them to think it's a double booking.

If you can't get another table and really want 1900 Park Fare, just show up and tell them the new # of people. We have not been turned away, and that was during Free Dining. We had extra people at 'Ohana, Akershus, Crystal Palace.

Honestly, now that I think about it, I may just give up 1900 Park. I think our group as a whole will enjoy Cape May more. I can just find something else in Epcot on my original Cape May day. Or just to CS that day. I already had too many TS meals and was paying for a couple of breakfasts OOP,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter