OMG.... I got to stay in the Castle!!! More pictures added to first post

Unbelieveable! Congrats, I'm sooooo Jealous! Great pictures. Really enjoying your thread.

Thanks so much for sharing the experience and pics! It's the next best thing to being there-but who knows, maybe I'll get some of your luck in Sept! Congratulations again
Nicole

Has anyone won a night in the Castle that does NOT have small children (I would say 12 and under)? I was just curious!

When I was there last year, the couple in the car in front of us on the ride in epcot one. There were in their mid 50's and had no children there. In fact they were clueless on the the whole thing. The husband was saying, he didn't want to stay in another room, he liked his room.:rotfl:

The value they put on the prize is $597, but it was worth so much more than that.

How wonderful for you and your DD. It's a magical pixiedust: ,once in a lifetime experience. And how great that they value it at $597 which means since it's under $600, you shouldn't get a 1099, right?

Also, sorry if I missed it in your replys, but about what time of day was it?

We have AP to DLR and I am hoping to win a stay in Walt's suite. But I'd take a stay in the castle instead (in Sept.)! :rotfl2:

Well, since I wasn't the actual winner (my BIL was) I don't have to worry about the taxes, just got to enjoy the prize.:cool1:
I want to say it was 10:30 or 11:00 am. They award the stay in the am so you can get the paperwork done and be in the 3 pm parade at MK.

Thanks for all the congrats!! :)

That is so cool! What fun for your family! But...I feel the need to ask....what value do they put on that for you to pay taxes on? I am curious what kind of value Disney puts on that kind of a prize!

$587 so you do not have to pay taxes.....

I think I would cry if I got to stay in the castle! How exciting!! I am excited for you!!

AWESOME! WE WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!! MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO EAT IN THE CASTLE @ CINDERELLA'S TABLE & THE FIREWORKS WENT OFF WHILE WE WERE IN IT & WE THOUGHT THAT WAS AWESOME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter