OMG OMG OMG!!! I just did my ADR's...

Gwendolyn

Mouseketeer
and ALL came through!!!

I am soooooo happy! We can eat where we want on the date we want and at the time we want. :cool1:

Our schedual will look as followed:
18-10-2010: Coral Reef..............1:05pm
19-10-2010: Chrystal Palace......8:10am
19-10-2010: Chef Mickey's.........5:10pm
20-10-2010: Hollywood & Vine...1:30pm
21-10-2010: Tuskerhouse..........8:00am
21-10-2010: Boma's...................6:20pm
22-10-2010----no ADR's im off to Harry Potter! And the rest of my party will relax in Typhoon lagoon and Disney Quest.
23-10-2010: Akershus................8:00am
23-10-2010: Marrakesh..............6:30pm
23-10-2010: Rose & Crown........9:00pm UOG dessert party :banana:
24-10-2010: Cinderella's............1:00pm

This is the best birthday present ever! All the ADR's that I wanted came through :D
I really love the 1 hour early online dining reservations system :D

Yeah!!

I made my ADRs online this morning too and it was SO easy - I got everything I wanted too. :thumbsup2

Congrats! I did mine online at 6 am and I am now on hold for the F! dinner package. :)

Congratulations you two :) Today is a good day (and my birthday too ;) )

I decided against Fantasmic this year. We did it 5 years ago, and we've been watching it on DVD many times since. And I dont think it has been changed much since.
And since we are planning to stay in the studio's for just 1 day, we decided to go on a quiet non fantasmic day.

Congrats!! We are there the same week as you, I did mine this morning as well and called at 7am for Fantasmic. I couldn't believe it but already at 180 days out Mama Melrose was SOLD OUT for the fantasmic dinner on Oct 21st! We had to take a lunch instead.

Congrats!! We are there the same week as you, I did mine this morning as well and called at 7am for Fantasmic. I couldn't believe it but already at 180 days out Mama Melrose was SOLD OUT for the fantasmic dinner on Oct 21st! We had to take a lunch instead.

Crazy right? I took 3pm for MM on the 18th but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it. What time did you get your lunch at MM for?

Can you take a lunch with Fantasmic priority seatings then? I didnt know that.

By the way, booking online allows you to book all your ADR's 1 hour early (6am), so it will give you a great advantage over others who book through the phone line.

1:30 was the earliest we could get so we took it.

I called back this morning and got 1:35. This will work out much better for our family. 3:00pm is an odd time. Thanks for posting about lunch because I wouldn't have known otherwise :goodvibes

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but when can I start making online ADR's. I have booked my vacation with Disney directly, staying at Saratoga Springs from the 26th October until 9th November :cool1:. My understanding is that you can start making ADR's at 180+10 but when I try to search for available dates I can only make reservations prior to the 17th October. I was hoping that when I retrieved my reservation the system would automatically allow me to make reservations at 180+10. I'm obviously being a bit stupid, please help. TIA

what is the UOG dessert party?

UOG is a website for Brittish Walt Disney World visitors, they also have a messageboard (non UK people, even american people are welcome too ;) ) We are having a meet at Rose & Crowns and booked a dessert party together while enjoying Illuminations.

Thanks dwsandy. That's exactly what I needed to know. Hope you have a great trip when you go:thumbsup2

I will be at Crystal Palace the same time as you!

UOG is a website for Brittish Walt Disney World visitors, they also have a messageboard (non UK people, even american people are welcome too ;) ) We are having a meet at Rose & Crowns and booked a dessert party together while enjoying Illuminations.

Thanks. I've never heard of it before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter